Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE calls out MM

True Whip

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you may know that FOE declared a fullout on MM with the same rules we fought with in the Jagex Cup.

MM declined within 7 minutes. This is mostly amusing for the following reason

11ki887.png

MM declined a war that only 1/4 of the pure world thought they were capable of winning. What does this say?

Here is 13th's response:

FOE is issuing MM a challenge. This saturday we walk into the wilderness in 1 defence armour, and it is our goal to clear MM in less than 7 minutes (the amount of time it took 13th to decline a legitimate war declaration).

See you there :cool:

I actually expected you to make another retarded post since you don't have the mental capacity to figure out that the pure world doesn't revolve around Foe. You always manage to make yourself seem seriously retarded, childish and any other adjective that describes a downright idiot. I think that you should do us all a favour and get admins to delete your account from these forums, as we don't need another psycho here.

I honestly had enough of your threads, if you wish to avoid flaming quit making retarded post.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

I actually expected you to make another retarded post since you don't have the mental capacity to figure out that the pure world doesn't revolve around Foe. You always manage to make yourself seem seriously retarded, childish and any other adjective that describes a downright idiot. I think that you should do us all a favour and get admins to delete your account from these forums, as we don't need another psycho here.

I honestly had enough of your threads, if you wish to avoid flaming quit making retarded post.

LOLOLOLOL

Untitled23232-3.jpg

These forums are not for you or anyone else to post topics in spite of a disagreement with another clan. If you want to "call out" another clan, post a topic on their forums so I don't have to spend unnecessary time moderating these forums.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS