Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

● 5 Years of Eruption ●

-Tayyab-

the fights were fun, always against the odds but hey we would expect only the same from you and you have delivered in the past.

First fight i was suprised how well we managed to keep our opts up for so long, remaining at around 70 people for a fair while but simply we ran out of food first it seemed due to the opts =[ and you took advantage well.

Second fight in all fairness there was a few cheeky mains popping around so i suggested take the fight there, sorry but i know it was ur aniversary and all but you know we are there for the fight to win, not to pay tribute so we were happier to take the fight where the mains couldnt do any real damage (plodeh included) It kinda showed as we did smack around the lower levels leaving a mass of white dots on the map north who i can only assume were like 100+ cb. Either way was enjoyable, and maybe fortunate for both CX were cocks (who we beat down for u btw) because tht could of gone on a while.

Third fight was Ca and tbh, i would have to say im sure we had that fight won or the capability to clear it up, you were weakened in numbers and we still had a lot there... then from looking at the mini map i thought **** me eop got a mass return unit, we later find out it was mm crashing in eop capes hitting us who then tried to hit u after foe was cleared but i heard u made them run like girls lol... regardless another good fight but just a ******* ball ache, because i honestly believe would of put a win on the board for us =[

After that really was jus ******* about and keeping the trip alive with the opts we had, never ones to quit a trip easy as every1 knows from foe, if there is people to fight we will fight... we gear to main hunt but heard u decided to aswell so we had a lil scuffle and then yea adfter that we was fairly heavily out numbered it seems lol and alot had left for irl stuff or wanted to cut a tree somewhere so we give it a shot but was never really on the cards it seems.

sorry for wrecking ur lil thing but i seen how long it took to get the R the rest wasnt happening XD plus it was kinda funny

Gj and GFs

As for MM... lol why u trying to ride eop's **** now after u vowed to end them and plant spies and shut them down? back to just deleting topics on their forums them i see all u seem to have

Yeah mad respect to Foe you fought us outopted today but we've fought you many times when you outopted us in the past and its always fun fighting you.

Hopefully we pull enough to fight you guys tomorow :)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic