Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Trolling

streetz

Well, the people on this forum who know me, primarily know me as a Troll. Anyways, me trolling on runescape is one thing, but to do it on a memorial page on facebook for a 15 year old girls page who died Sunday morning after being brutally beaten by a bat, is that kind of taking things too far? Theres this one website that I learned about yesterday, called TrollBase. Its for retards who want to learn how to troll, and how to find pages on facebook that they can troll.

If youre interested, Laura Szrendei, a 15 year old girl from Metro Vancouver was beaten by a bat Saturday afternoon at a park in Delta (a suberb in Vancouver) and died Sunday morning. Her sister is a good friend of mine, as is the family, Ive known them since pre-school. Its been tough (not making excuses). If youre interested in the story, just type Mackie Park Laura Szrendei into Google or your search provider.. The weekend beforehand, at Delsom Park in Delta, there was a field party, packed with about 800-900 people, and out of nowhere a solid 150 dumb retarded *hindus* (as we more senior ****-disturbers) call them, rolled up and beat the **** out of 15/16 year olds and maced Laura and her friends. Obviuosly, something had to have happened during the week at school for this to happen.

Anyways, on some of her memorial groups, such as Memorial to the Beautiful Laura Szrendei, and HELP FIND LAURA SZRENDEIS KILLER! - theyre have been some really ******* retarded trolls. Is taking trolling onto facebook, and other real life related (such as deaths, tragic incidents, etc) too far? I went on and decided to google articles and facebook pages about the 1981 Air India bombings, and post-war news reports online of the American bombings in Japan in 1945. I saw more trolls. Honestly, what the ****. Some of these things, are ******* stupid. Im not saying im doubting trolling online for fun about Runescape, but in the real world, where someone lost her older and younger sister, parents lost a daughter, cousins, best friends, her EX-boyfriend, etc.

For example, this Chris Rennie Rex kid, the link to the wall post I decided to see how quickly he rages I posted and tested how good of a troll he really was, not very good, the link:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/FIND-Laura-S...mp;notif_t=like

So yea.. thats my opinion. Its actually ridiculous how retarded people are. The person of interest by the Police is an INDIAN (who wouldve guessed if youre from BC) male, 16-25.. the attack happened in the middle of the day @ Mackie Park at the Sands Highschool Football game, while there was community soccer being played, and fall baseball, so all in all about 1000 people at the park.

So, has trolling really gone too far to take it to that level? Or do you think this is appropriate

(i am hopped up on t3s so my english might be a little bad. If your a little **** whos gonna try and troll this topic, go ahead ill just make your **** miserable for the next little while)

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Read the first sentence, who are you idk you kid

thats ok, your balls may not have dropped either

my alias beforehand; streetz

much more senior than you /kid/

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

You know what's weird, that guy, I have a mutual friend with him.. :| Someone from my school.. In Aus..

please tell him to come on these forums because obviously some of the newer /trolls/ (members), such as hotkeyinq over here, could be a better troll than him.

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

please tell him to come on these forums because obviously some of the newer /trolls/ (members), such as hotkeyinq over here, could be a better troll than him.

I don't know / no idea who it is. Just someone from my school is a mutual world. I was just commenting basically on how small a world it is..

screenshot147.png

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

"It is impossible for one to ever reach the peak of pure clanning knowledge, because pure clanning is always developing."

quoting yourself in your own signature? i need to get on ur level, now

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

This is nothing new, I've seen it on multiple memorial pages. The thing is, there's some ****** up people out there who take pleasure in making other people angry or miserable. And the reason they do it is because they can hide behind an internet alias. One thing that annoys me personally is racism. I've met nary a racist person in the real world, yet online it's every other person spewing racial slurs. Again, it's people using an internet alias to hide behind.

Maybe your outlet is RuneScape - theirs is Facebook.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

pretty sad that people do that..

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Trolling on forums such as Runescape is for the love of having fun. At the end of the day, trolling isn't something to **** over. It's just for an lol moment.

People on the other hand being ******* obnoxious on topics such as a passing.. you know.. let them do w/e they want. Best thing to do against "trolls" or critics is just ignore them. Arguing or debating with them will get you nowhere honestly. If they were ignorant to do something like that in the first page, it seems highly unlikely they're going to listen to someone doubting his/her grounds in the later page.

On the seemingly on-topic pov, hope you go through this tradgey well - you and your friends and neighbors.

Read the first sentence, who are you idk you kid

That's funny. His member no. is 49, while yours is 3008, yet you're implying that he's a no-namer and a newbie. Unless this is a secondary account of yours, then I find your post quite funny.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

So can we troll you about this and then.. you go cry?

But im sorry for your lose.

I have only been trolled once on the internet, and that was by SwiftIRCop Vivec, hes actually good.

And thanks... tough when you lose someone whos like your little sister :$

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

"It is impossible for one to ever reach the peak of pure clanning knowledge, because pure clanning is always developing."

I comprehended the statement being said and believe it to be false and having been false for at least a year now.

Hi streetz, sir. <33 :)

Query me sometime and I will have access granted to in cool person channel.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Streetz, stfu troll posts are bad.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

who in the flying **** are you? #Am0nology - The Science of Being RAD ? Is that honestly the best you can come up with?

Is this a troll post? No, its a topic asking for an audience opinion, not some hotshot new meathead who thinks hes cream of the crop

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

who in the flying **** are you? #Am0nology - The Science of Being RAD ? Is that honestly the best you can come up with?

Is this a troll post? No, its a topic asking for an audience opinion, not some hotshot new meathead who thinks hes cream of the crop

U Mad?

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Seeing as you state you are a troll yourself, you are a part of the problem, regardless of where you troll.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.