Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zoism

Junior

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj IR was a Fun trip and Only reason why we wanted Fs is b\c of there **** talking ALL week .

im pleased as Fs didnt accomplish putting them Arrows and Swords in our butt hole's Lolz.

Q4B9X.png

See yeah Next weekend and Gl Fs Keep hiding behind IR :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

first off i would like to say good job Ir. secondly all your fights where good accept the crashed one. in your vid you say that ch ran past you guys. even thought you where waiting for them to come hit you or what ever your plan was. reality was us "complexity" had a planned run in with ch near the ghost piper. in your vid you run in and crash you push ch threw gap making it look like you where chasing them off. while cx ran to gdz. i dont know why you did not show the part in your vid where cx and ch sandwiched you for crashing us.

other then that well done and nicely done in maze fight

first off i would like to say good job Ir. secondly all your fights where good accept the crashed one. in your vid you say that ch ran past you guys. even thought you where waiting for them to come hit you or what ever your plan was. reality was us "complexity" had a planned run in with ch near the ghost piper. in your vid you run in and crash you push ch threw gap making it look like you where chasing them off. while cx ran to gdz. i dont know why you did not show the part in your vid where cx and ch sandwiched you for crashing us.

other then that well done and nicely done in maze fight

That was a different fight,

The one you where talking about, we left due to a main clan while you lilguys fought.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Nice trip, Zo keep your day job bro.

I guess Sam is making up a rap for you now...... /Facepalm.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

your topic claims that out of all the fights you won, you only lost 5 people all together....

find that hard to beleive, especially as you claim just about every fight was matched options.

Having not reread the topic i may be wrong, however take into consideration that all the ending opts pics would have taken place a few mins after the fight ended allowing time for people who may have died to return ect.

UJUI2.png

your topic claims that out of all the fights you won, you only lost 5 people all together....

find that hard to beleive, especially as you claim just about every fight was matched options.

I'm sure if you have watched Zo 1bang's video, you would've seen the CC counts correlate to what we said.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice