Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage Weekend Fun ft IR EX TR FS CPR

Bryan

carnagetxc2.png

Site | IRC Channel: #Clan_Carnage | Memberlist

Carnage had a fun weekend consisting of a 4-1 F2P PCL ft wins vs Ex x2 DF and CPR, and a loss vs CH as well as a P2P Prep saturday vs TR winning 3-0. However, I'll focus on Sunday. After about 20-30 mins off massing, Carnage left off to our trip with 27 people, soon peaking to 32 people out of a 50 man ml. Not bad if I do say so myself. Our trip lasted around 3 hours and saw quit a bit of action, with run ins and what not. Thanks to all the members who attended and stayed at the trip, which ended with 25 people still attending after a 3 hr period.

PS; If you don't feel like reading the whole topic just at least read the bolded, I think you'll find it quite enjoyable. ^^

IR, you attempt to show that you 'accidently' hit FS by mistake. This topic exposes your propaganda and shows why our hits on you were not 'crashes'. Enjoy.

Carnage vs Fearless:

We had got a loc on FS, and rushed bh to get them as they came out. However, scouts quickly told me they had ran towards cw so we changed our rush to cw and caught FS fairly clumped just below graveyard and obelisk.

Carnage Starting: 29

Carnage Ending: 26 (falled in at Clan Wars)

Fearless Starting: 26 or so I believe, confirm?

Fearless Ending: A few in clan wars.

Carnage vs Intense Redemption Round 1:

We had word from our scout that POT and FS were fighting at SC. We then received word from our source that IR was rushing from BH to crash that fight, so we set out to hit them to help FS & POT. (It was here that the idea first came up that IR had a spy in FS or POT) By the time we came, POT & FS ran into SC, while IR was still spread outside, so we waited for them to get a fall in to attempt to cluster bang them in a 30v50, but sadly it didn't work as planned.

Carnage Starting: 30

Carnage Ending: A few in SC

IR Starting: 52 or so

IR Ending: No clue

Yes. We admit we lost to IR on this fight in our topic, we're not hiding ****.

Carnage vs IR/VH/POT/FS

After knowing we lost that fight vs IR by SC, we decided to get a regroup in w48 and hop. We walked over to Clan Wars waiting for our scouts to give us a clans location. After about 2 minutes, a scout found FS at northern stairs by coopereal entrance, we decided to hop knowing that IR was in the same world. By the time we were in clan wars and hopped, our scout mentioned that IR was walking by gwas ledge and killing a few pot members running to bank. We knew FS was at stairs, and if POT members were running by that must have meant they were in a fight. IR was crashing yet again. We decided to run directly north of clan wars to lvl 27 wild, then make a north/south spread and rush west. By the time we got our spread, IR had already made the hit, it took us about 20 seconds to rush into them. I will leave it to IR to either admit losing 30 opts in 20 seconds, or admitting we cleared them 30v40-45. Yes, there was about 10 mains there, they were attacking IR and C members, but they killed 4 IR/C together at most.

After noticing that IR seemed to know where FS/POT was twice, we thought it was safe to assume they had a spy in one of these clans. Thanks to will-turb for confirming (15:23:21) <[iR]will|hotkeying> jr was on my acc while i was on my spy in fs | <[iR]will|hotkeying> we had a spy in FS assuming they'd pull decent. Good job spying and crashing IR keep up the good work!

Of course, IR tried to say WE crashed however, with POT and FS' help we have the story straight.

(17:37:51) <AYo|LoKi> im not really sure what went on here, because scouts were lagging out

(17:38:06) <AYo|LoKi> but after that IR hit FS while FS was at north bh stairs by lvl 28 wild

(17:38:17) <AYo|LoKi> was PoT attempting to fight FS there? by coorperal entrance

(18:10:02) <Soyaki> we were fighting fs

(18:10:10) <Soyaki> was a plan pkr

(18:10:56) <AYo|LoKi> and intense redemption

(18:10:59) <AYo|LoKi> crashed you guys right soyaki?

(18:11:11) <Soyaki> ye

(18:18:07) <AYo|LoKi> we had a scout find out that fs and pot were fighting at SC

(18:18:16) <AYo|LoKi> soon a source told us IR was rushing to sc to crash the fight

(18:18:22) <AYo|LoKi> IR then crashed the fight, can you confirm this

(18:21:45) <[Fs]Charlie> pretty much IR crashed ya but apparently they thought it was POT only

(18:22:18) <AYo|LoKi> we then had a scout saying FS was at north BH stairs, by the coopereal entrance

(18:22:49) <AYo|LoKi> and we heard pot members were running towards bank. Our source told us IR was running by gwas ledge and taking out a few members, then they made a full rush to hit the clans there

(18:22:53) <AYo|LoKi> can you confirm being there/fighting pot?

(18:23:37) <[Fs]Charlie> o wait

(18:23:37)<[Fs]Charlie> IR crashed at west of dwarfes

(18:23:37) <[Fs]Charlie> by mossies

(18:24:33) <AYo|LoKi> west of dwarves is by the coorpereal entrance lol...

(18:24:38) <AYo|LoKi> were you guys fighting POT there?

(18:24:41) <AYo|LoKi> or planning to fight pot?

((18:24:45) <[Fs]Charlie> u said sc

(18:25:10) <AYo|LoKi> you were crashed for certain at sc

(18:25:13) <AYo|LoKi> i know that one for a fact

(18:25:29) <AYo|LoKi> but im asking if you can confirm FS being west of dwarves by north bh stairs and planning to fight POT there then being hit by IR

(18:25:47) <[Fs]Charlie> dont think so lol i got abit late to the trip maybe it happened before

(18:25:55) <[Fs]Charlie> are you making a topic or something?

(18:26:20) <[Fs]Charlie> yes

(18:26:35) <[Fs]Charlie> we were fighting POT and ir rushed from behind pot then hit us a bit

(18:27:02) <AYo|LoKi> yes making a topic and confirming that IR was only crashing a majority of their fights

(18:34:44) <[Fs]Charlie> I wasn't there for the one at SC so I can't confirm, but they did crash the one with pot east of mossies

Carnage Starting: Around 30-32

Carnage Ending: Didn't get an exact count, but I had 64-66 options falled in on me at mossies before we hopped.

IR Starting: Around 40-45

IR Ending: None on the battlefield. They were regrouping at BH and they did NOT call a log out. They were attempting to return, but we left right away not being stupid to wait by mains while IR/POT were regrouping at BH

Carnage vs Chaotic:

I approached Duval asking for a run in, and he accepted in no time. We agreed Carnage would defend, so we quickly hopped to a pvp world and spread at dwarves when CH was prepared to attack. However, for reasons unknown to me CH stalled their rush for ~10 mins and by the time they were "about to rush" VH or HF (not sure which) kindly rushed us and cleared those that didn't log in time.

Carnage Starting: 27

Carnage Ending: ~20, most hopped in time

CH Starting: 25

CH Ending: 25, I don't believe they were hit.

Carnage vs CPR:

After looking for ages for another run in, and coming to the conclusion that most others had ended we accepted a fun run in with CPR, even though we knew we were outopted by ~5. Unfortunately on the way there around 4-5 120s decided it'd be fun to chase after me and our higher levels and leech our stats etc, which pretty much ruined the fight and didn't allow us to properly spread how we had wanted to.

Carnage Starting: 24

Carnage Ending: 0

CPR Starting: 28

CPR Ending: 24-25

Videos:

Also; instead of going to F2p Saturday we set up a P2P prep vs Tribulation +/-2, with C peaking at 27 but I won't go on a huge topic about that. Rate/Hate/Subscribe.

F2P PCL 4-1 vid will be up soon as well, so make sure to subscribe!

TL;DR FUN WEEKEND

Also to any IR Wishing to flame: There was only 1 post from a Carnage member on your topic IR, and it was a response and did not flame your topic. Do not post on our topic with flame. WE WILL NOT RESPOND.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait so you have a vid of crashing our fight vs CPR and getting killed by foe.

Then a clip of crashing IR vs POT planned PKRI and watching IR logout.

The vid does not correspond to the topic. Not to mention the lack of graphics and overall neatness.

On the "Mains" It was hardly 10 mains but more like VH. Who i know for a fact pulls more than 10. Vh personally killed me and I had ATLEAST 20 of them on me. Draw your own conclusions from that.

On the IR knowing Fs's locs, Yes as willturb said we did have a leak. Now that that is out in the open he will be removed and how ironic is it that Carnage crashed our only PKRI's. Guys got Good SCOUTS I suppose. LOL, cya next weekend,

UJUI2.png

hi5 carnage good job on your day :)

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

You guys have a beautiful banner :D

Haha thanks, it's quite old actually. Trying to get a new one soon. :happy:

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Haha thanks, it's quite old actually. Trying to get a new one soon. :happy:

dont i love the VD capes

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

dont i love the VD capes

Those are Carnage's old capes from like a year and a half ago before we switched to our current ones.

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Sucks for the guy who got killed by foe when you crashed.

Respect for posting our 1v1 when you lost.

Why you guys go in detail about us "Crashing" Pot then crashing CPR later makes no sense. Hypocritical if you ask me.

See you Sunday and maybe Saturday.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Finally a clan that can man up and accept a loss or two without twisting the story and trying to claim a false win. The clan world needs more of you guys :thumbsup:

Excellent job on your weekend, btw.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Finally a clan that can man up and accept a loss or two without twisting the story and trying to claim a false win. The clan world needs more of you guys :thumbsup:

Excellent job on your weekend, btw.

No use lying lol. Thanks for the compliments ;P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

You're 100% wrong. We were trying to log out because we killed off POT then got sniped by VH followed by bumrushed by you. You didn't win the battle lol. If you're going to try and claim wins we can easily make you our primary focus during our trips. :biggrin:

Also, very smart plan trying to catch us in fall in and take us out "30v50", I bet it would've looked mighty solid on Pure Warfare eh? Keep trying though, maybe one day you can beat us. :blush:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Those are Carnage's old capes from like a year and a half ago before we switched to our current ones.

was VD's capes 2 years ago b4 we closed for the 4th time

i c u inu

intense.png