Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage Weekend Fun ft IR EX TR FS CPR

Bryan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks for the guy who got killed by foe when you crashed.

Respect for posting our 1v1 when you lost.

Why you guys go in detail about us "Crashing" Pot then crashing CPR later makes no sense. Hypocritical if you ask me.

See you Sunday and maybe Saturday.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

We would of known if 50 people were logging from us and put it in the topic, we do not lie or spread false information. If you logged out you logged out but from our side i didnt see nobody log i actually saw a fight being put up and then a regroup on IR's side which we did not want to wait around for due to HF making their way to the area. I wont be replying so please dont bother try quote me.

Hi5 making a story about crashing/spying. Gj on ur win against IR. lmao.

Oh and btw Asher, when we were getting sniped by VH we couldn't take it no more, so we ran to bh stairs and just logged. Your topic says it all "IR Ending: No clue".

See You Saturday/Sunday ;)

l1qzo.png

We would of known if 50 people were logging from us and put it in the topic, we do not lie or spread false information. If you logged out you logged out but from our side i didnt see nobody log i actually saw a fight being put up and then a regroup on IR's side which we did not want to wait around for due to HF making their way to the area. I wont be replying so please dont bother try quote me.

I couldn't give 2 ***** whether you respond or not, we ran to bh stairs and logged like an intelligent clan rather than attempt to fight you on low supplies/food while we're getting sniped hard by Valhalla. You didn't clear us, but I give you props for trying. Better luck next time.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Why would you say we had 40-45, we obviously didn't as we had just had a pretty close fight with POT.

If we did have 40-45 we would have obviously demolished you.

Way too much text in this topic, IDK what your trying to prove or achieve here.

#irclan - where banter happens

Since Asher and Ryan are complete morons..

To all IR members posting, you obviously did not read the topic.

When we "crashed" you guys, we're not being hypocritical, because we are not flaming you for crashing wars. We're simply clearing that false lie you made about US CRASHING YOU

If you even read the topic, you would see legit confirmations from FS and POT that they did NOT HAVE A RUN IN VS IR They had on vs each other, and you guys crashed it. Therefor, it is impossible for Carnage to crash IR.

The only event we did crash you in was the CPR war, and I am not going to hide it. Expect to be crashed over and over, consider it as us repaying a favor when you crashed our last war vs eop+cp before we closed.

To any Carnage member who is reading this topic, do not freaking reply to IR. Everything that can be said, has been in the topic. The quotes speaks for themselves, we did not crash IR.

We are not flaming IR for having spies. IR was kissing up to FS in their topic, so we thought it would be nice to expose the fact that IR had a spy in FS, as they were making it seem like they had POT's locs.

There was also no call for a log out, if you read the post our source confirmed that you guys ordered a return to the war.

Watch IR's third video on their topic, you see NO mains during that fight. That was IR's only legit run in vs POT. Every other time they crashed their run ins vs FS as confirmed in our topic by FS and POT leaders. This proves we didn't crash their fight vs POT, and that they didn't call a log out. The vidder simply logged out either because they were losing, or he wanted to keep his bankloot.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Are you really trying to denie mains at that fight? Facepalm valhalla we're already there minutes before you arrived. The only people you killed were the idiots who decided to stay down their and loot their kills.

#irclan - where banter happens

Are you really trying to denie mains at that fight? Facepalm valhalla we're already there minutes before you arrived. The only people you killed were the idiots who decided to stay down their and loot their kills.

He wasn't denying the mains there (that honestly didn't really do anything, I'm 91 cb didn't get hit by them the person in the vid is 95 cb and he didn't get hit by them either). All he's saying is that we didn't crash any run in you had vs POT, as you are trying to say we did. That's the whole point of why I even made a topic. You tried to make us out to have crashed so much, when really you crashed and we came to help the crashed.

If you wouldn't have tried to make us look like **** I wouldn't have even made a topic.

Now please just leave this topic I'm trying to keep it flame free.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Gj loki and the krew, Looked quite fun at PCL lol those mains where sniping CPR to but came down from the north so more or less a disadvantage to you but thanks for the fight also i can see some 20%s comeing soon XD

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo