Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure World = Crying

Ava

Why do you guys cry and whine about everything?

Oh rs isnt fun anymore

then dont play it.

Mains come to our wars

pures come to mains's too, also dont get def then if its that big of a deal.

What happened to the pure world??

You joined

Why doesnt anyone want to fix the pure world?

Nothing to fix

Why do so many people clan hop?

Because its easy to get into a pure clan; and 12 year olds cant stay in one area for a long period of time

So when is this going to stop or is it going to keep on going?

34ypu12.png

In other news. Lets be real here. A lot of the pures are created by kids who think "pures are cool. Check out how low lvl I am with these stats." So they join a clan with other kids and just like kids do when they don't get their way. They cry.

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

30 def is pure.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

another kid that says "pure clans are dying" let me explain this 1 more time

1 great clan fails ... 7 Noob clans will open ... And 1 of those 7 Will rise

Thats how clans are ... There will be always pure clans ...

Stop crying its wild ... If mains crash .. Then we're crashing them back sooner or later :P

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

another kid that says "pure clans are dying" let me explain this 1 more time

1 great clan fails ... 7 Noob clans will open ... And 1 of those 7 Will rise

Thats how clans are ... There will be always pure clans ...

Stop crying its wild ... If mains crash .. Then we're crashing them back sooner or later :P

..........ex......................clu...............................sive........

.........................................................its our milkshake

[center][img=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/db/Maine_Coon_2.JPG/800px-Maine_Coon_2.JPG][/center]

Too large of a Signature

WHO THE HELLL DELETED MY POST

FOE SEEMS TO BE THE EYES AND EARS OF THE PURE WORLD BECAUSE ALL FOE DOES IS POST NEW YOUTUBE VIDEOS FOR RANDOM IDIOT PURES TO WATCH

THEREFORE; PUREWORLD = FOE = CRYING

Quit crying.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

i think the pure community in general needs to grow up and understand that you can only make judgements for yourself.

a perfect example is as above, the 30 defence argument.

if someone gets 30 defence, fair play to them. would it have been considered pure 2 years ago?

no it wouldn't, but times have changed and we've adapted.

if they are willing to do that (get higher than 1 defence) to their account,

then don't moan about it, either get it yourself or just simply shut up.

getting defence is something you can't reverse, no amount of whining can change that.

if you feel so passionately against it (keeping with the 30 defence theme) then just ignore them entirely.

Foe have a thing about saying 'we'll fight whatever rules.. as long as this and that are off.'

Fair play, because they've stuck by the party line but you're the self proclaimed #1 pure clan,

either accept that other clans have different rules than your own, or just don't even war them at all.

at the end of the day this is just one example of many, i mean just little stuff like 'omg he overheaded,'

shut the **** up and pray back.

'omg he teled' tele back if thats your kind of thing.

i don't give a **** if you wanna moan and say omg nh. just accept that people do it and adapt to that.

owenyaddogoyd.png

2rg259u.png [99/99] 2crx8ad.png [99/99] 30mqnmw.png [99/99] 2cwo0mq.gif [99/99] 2djt0xx.gif [99/99] 2m6jrx5.gif [95/95]

i think the pure community in general needs to grow up and understand that you can only make judgements for yourself.

a perfect example is as above, the 30 defence argument.

if someone gets 30 defence, fair play to them. would it have been considered pure 2 years ago?

no it wouldn't, but times have changed and we've adapted.

if they are willing to do that (get higher than 1 defence) to their account,

then don't moan about it, either get it yourself or just simply shut up.

getting defence is something you can't reverse, no amount of whining can change that.

if you feel so passionately against it (keeping with the 30 defence theme) then just ignore them entirely.

Foe have a thing about saying 'we'll fight whatever rules.. as long as this and that are off.'

Fair play, because they've stuck by the party line but you're the self proclaimed #1 pure clan,

either accept that other clans have different rules than your own, or just don't even war them at all.

at the end of the day this is just one example of many, i mean just little stuff like 'omg he overheaded,'

shut the **** up and pray back.

'omg he teled' tele back if thats your kind of thing.

i don't give a **** if you wanna moan and say omg nh. just accept that people do it and adapt to that.

Pretty much it

34ypu12.png