Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If the Pure Clan World were to Die

Pinky Style

That's seriously all you can say about what I just said? Stop pretending you're better than everyone else for a couple of minutes and perhaps discuss what's been brought up.

Otherwise, go lurk a FI topic and continue on the periodfest you guys are having.

Your right lol =/

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Having an account in a zerker/main clan and not paying another $10+ a month for pure clanning and community isn't appealing for you guys D:? I'd just rather that than being a higher level pure at this point in time trying to say to myself that my account can still do work as easily as any other and still paying for membership <_<

fdvo0z.png

In this scenario i doub't we'd see organized clans, we'd probably just revert back to old school and just pk in smaller groups & with friends, althought tbfh may as well pk on our mains if they're good.

@the first guy who replied, idk about you, but i'm not a retard, and it hasn't taken me 6 years to realise that at higher defence levels you get better gear.

If you don't enjoy the Pure World get defence and shut up, no one is asking you to stay. High Level pure clans won't ever die out, there will always be a leadership/clan who will want to stay on top, and there being less clans in the pure world will allow them to do so.

It's like HF and rune pure clans, there are only like 2-3 but they still have rivalries and competition. So it's not dead and never will be.

^

Tired of these dumb topics, that just reword the same discussion. Do u want attention or something? It's not like you're starting new discussion because you said what would happen.

^

Tired of these dumb topics, that just reword the same discussion. Do u want attention or something? It's not like you're starting new discussion because you said what would happen.

1. Read the topic and you'll realise it's got nothing to do with the survival of this ******** generation.

2. Attention = getting people to see what I'm saying and get their perspectives, so yeah I guess I do.

3. My topic (cbf going back to original) either implies or asks a question, that being do you think low level clans would come back as clanning accounts only.

Feel like an idiot yet?

fdvo0z.png