Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If the Pure Clan World were to Die

Pinky Style

If it actually came down to the fact that pure clans died out because of the bonuses of defence, which will most likely happen, I believe f2p low level pure clans could survive and live once again. Everyone would have their main which was their pure but because low level pures are easy to make and don't take much time, low level clans could form for the pure aspect of pking in large groups and clanning, the accounts themselves wouldn't be used for single pking but just for that pure clan feeling.

It would keep that old feeling alive, would be the rebirth of true low level pure clans and members wouldn't be necessary. Because members wouldn't be necessary, what would happen? There's no excuse to get defence for bonuses because there are none in f2p and every whining ***** would be happy. It's a lot easier in my eyes than trying to convince yourself everyday that you're account is better than that of the same combat because it obviously isn't.

I'm not saying kill the pure world, it'd just be my option if pure clans died out because it's more logical than trying to keep medium and high leveled pure clans around, especially since pures were originally meant to be low combat.

P.s. I support 30 defence in clans at the moment and all that jazz but I also think it'd be epic if there were constant 100v100 fights because of the easy applications you would get. It'd also truly show the best leadership and organisation because stats/bonuses wouldn't be applicable.

Discuss?

fdvo0z.png

I personally think that time destroyed pure clans, not the defence, not the prayer, not the new bonuses.

Back in the day i didnt knew SH!T about runescape or pure clans, it was all new for me. When i saw some1 running around with a rune scimmy with lvl 45 cmb i was like ZOMFG0ZWTF. Now when i see some maxed pure with full inf hybridding @ pvp varrock im like mhhh kaii. The knowledge we gained in the past few years destroyed us.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

I personally think that time destroyed pure clans, not the defence, not the prayer, not the new bonuses.

Back in the day i didnt knew SH!T about runescape or pure clans, it was all new for me. When i saw some1 running around with a rune scimmy with lvl 45 cmb i was like ZOMFG0ZWTF. Now when i see some maxed pure with full inf hybridding @ pvp varrock im like mhhh kaii. The knowledge we gained in the past few years destroyed us.

Thats probably the best response to any of these topics I have ever seen.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

yah i saw a lvl 15 with an addy scimmy before and i pooed myself

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

yah i saw a lvl 15 with an addy scimmy before and i pooed myself

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

If you don't enjoy the Pure World get defence and shut up, no one is asking you to stay. High Level pure clans won't ever die out, there will always be a leadership/clan who will want to stay on top, and there being less clans in the pure world will allow them to do so.

It's like HF and rune pure clans, there are only like 2-3 but they still have rivalries and competition. So it's not dead and never will be.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

If you don't enjoy the Pure World get defence and shut up, no one is asking you to stay. High Level pure clans won't ever die out, there will always be a leadership/clan who will want to stay on top, and there being less clans in the pure world will allow them to do so.

It's like HF and rune pure clans, there are only like 2-3 but they still have rivalries and competition. So it's not dead and never will be.

9ftifd.png

I've had 45 defence for the past 3 or 4 months and haven't been in a pure clan for over a year and a half. I'm just trying to give input and have a decent discussion about a popular topic at the moment.

Stop trying to be a condescending smartass and get your facts straight before you try and have a go at me ;)

Edit: This topic is about whether you believe LPC would emerge after the death of the pure clan world WHETHER OR NOT IT HAPPENS. I couldn't care less about your vaginal disputes every weekend and what the pure world is like at the moment. Please learn to read the topic before you post.

fdvo0z.png

I've had 45 defence for the past 3 or 4 months and haven't been in a pure clan for over a year and a half. I'm just trying to give input and have a decent discussion about a popular topic at the moment.

Stop trying to be a condescending smartass and get your facts straight before you try and have a go at me ;)

Edit: This topic is about whether you believe LPC would emerge after the death of the pure clan world WHETHER OR NOT IT HAPPENS. I couldn't care less about your vaginal disputes every weekend and what the pure world is like at the moment. Please learn to read the topic before you post.

It's not a popular subject at all, people who are making the topics are just 20 year old's who just need to get off scape and move on with their lives.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

It's not a popular subject at all, people who are making the topics are just 20 year old's who just need to get off scape and move on with their lives.

That's seriously all you can say about what I just said? Stop pretending you're better than everyone else for a couple of minutes and perhaps discuss what's been brought up.

Otherwise, go lurk a FI topic and continue on the periodfest you guys are having.

fdvo0z.png

That's seriously all you can say about what I just said? Stop pretending you're better than everyone else for a couple of minutes and perhaps discuss what's been brought up.

Otherwise, go lurk a FI topic and continue on the periodfest you guys are having.

headshot...

I would make a low level pure if that was the case, although many things have destroyed pure clanning. I think one of the main factors pkri's where fun before was that you couldn't auto cast barrage without an ancient staff. So it was more to do with piles etc, now it just bores me standing at the back of a pkri, praying mage and auto barraging the other clan to death.

mmflash123.gif

I remember when 70 combat was high leveled for pures. :confused:

I think the max now (Assuming you consider 30 def/99 pray a pure) is like 118 or something along those lines. Mainsaywhat

OT; The bonuses of def already outweigh the bonuses of 1 def. Look at it this way. Low lvl pures(40-60) hate fighting kids in rune/tank gear cuz they cant hit and rely on lucky hits. Pures around 70-80 hate fighting up and coming tanks cuz they cant hit. 80-90 pures hate fighting zerkers(Assuming its nto a fail zerker) cuz they cant hit and zerkers can combo 24/7. Pures rely on spec past 80 cmb imo. Pures are fighting an uphill battle to stay alive. Theres almost no reason to be a pure anymore except for clanning and fighting other pures.

Also, all this nonsense of 30 def with turmoil..still isn't as good as a zerker with veng. I'm willing to prove that any day of the week just ask.

Tl;dr The bonuses of def already outweigh being a pure. Pures are the under dogs and high level pures rely on spec.

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

I think the max now (Assuming you consider 30 def/99 pray a pure) is like 118 or something along those lines. Mainsaywhat

wat.

Max is 121 w/ 99 summon. I am 118 with 95 prayer and 86 summon.

owenyaddogoyd.png

2rg259u.png [99/99] 2crx8ad.png [99/99] 30mqnmw.png [99/99] 2cwo0mq.gif [99/99] 2djt0xx.gif [99/99] 2m6jrx5.gif [95/95]

I Don't think that the pure clan world will die. But to answer your question the only way lpc would emerge would be if somehow runescape shutdown for a few months and newer players or older player had to start over again, in an older, harder to train environment where training to a high lvl pure would be pretty hard.

I say we all take a vow! Every pure clan member creates a new pure and we're all low levels again with 1 defence. No ini pures, no infinity, no turmoil just good old fashioned 2006 level 50s. At least that would solve the mains problem!

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I say we all take a vow! Every pure clan member creates a new pure and we're all low levels again with 1 defence. No ini pures, no infinity, no turmoil just good old fashioned 2006 level 50s. At least that would solve the mains problem!

Yay ;D!

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg