Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs FOE P2P PREP

Evo

tunpkk9.png

TLP agreed to a matched p2p prep with FOE earlier this week set for Friday.. After convincing wins over MM and FI we had momentum and confidence coming into the fight, and it worked in our favor. It is always a blast fighting FOE so I knew we were in for a fun event.

The Rules were:

3 rounds. 2 classic and 1 plat.

1 Defence Cap

Everything other than overloads off

WWW.TLP-RS.COM

#TLP

tvid.png

Vid by Spec Meh Out

tfi.png

Round One:

TLP defended. We took an early lead with a few quick kills and continued to increase our lead as the fight progressed.

TLP Starting - 41

FOE Starting - 41

TLP Ending - 36

FOE Ending - 0

Round Two:

TLP attacked. Both clans got quick kills and the fight stayed close for a while, but TLP pulled away and won by a decent margin

TLP Starting- 43

FOE Starting- 43

TLP Ending-29

FOE Ending-0

Round Three:

PKRI on plateau, fighting on our home turf. We quickly took over one side and cornered them, ending the fight.

TLP Starting- 43

FOE Starting- 43

TLP Ending- 30

FOE Ending- 0

Once again, thanks for the fights FOE, as I said before it is always an enjoyable fight versus you guys, many more to come I am sure.

This fight also marked a pretty amazing achievement for TLP- we have won 51 consecutive rounds of matched p2p fights in official prep wars.

tmed.png

In no particular order...

5ZJtk.png

SEGbB.png

KBAD3.png

101008184521.png

dungeoneeringwat

hkFd6.png

101008184550.png

32281364.png

52017031.png

bar-1.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gf guys.

Your ML is built for these preps. Very nice guys and keep up the good work. Expect more from us soon! =p

yea, all of our members are quality.

50 straight babe!

join tlp...its where the good kids go...

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

I am so proud of my clan ;)

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

yea, all of our members are quality.

50 straight babe!

join tlp...its where the good kids go...

very good reply

i like.

Altho miniwars are official and u lost them recently =] Also, would love to see how your hardcores match up in pvp multi, maybe something il look out for from you in the future.

None the less, #1 p2p in clanwars without any doubt now. Well, matched but meh still an epic title to hold =]

#TEAM-WALLI

Good work TLP =)

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Been a long ass time since someone beat you in p2p matched. If I remember it was like march or something when DP beat TLP 2-1, that's pretty damn impressive TLP, keep it up. All you need is the numbers and you got it.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility