Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs FOE P2P PREP

Evo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't feel as bad about gettin pwned now

nice job, definitely the strongest p2p matched at the moment; shame i never see you guys on the weekends. seems you have potential my little friends

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

i wouldnt fit in tlp altho ive always like tlp and i get on with most tlp members/leaders...

one of the only pure clans which just does its own thing, doesnt start or get involved with much drama or ********.

i've always respected tht about tlp because all the other clans are just cunts to each other and then look confused when we all start crashing lol

like i said, gj on win lets hope your core brings in some more opts so you can take the momentum into weekends, i think that would be srsly interesting to see at this moment in time.

#TEAM-WALLI

i wouldnt fit in tlp altho ive always like tlp and i get on with most tlp members/leaders...

one of the only pure clans which just does its own thing, doesnt start or get involved with much drama or ********.

i've always respected tht about tlp because all the other clans are just cunts to each other and then look confused when we all start crashing lol

like i said, gj on win lets hope your core brings in some more opts so you can take the momentum into weekends, i think that would be srsly interesting to see at this moment in time.

no we just hate u all equally so dont really side with anyone to flame :rolleyes: :teehee:

tlpsplat2wv6.png

thx walli, i hope the same. Tis always a pleasure fighting you guys.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

I don't know much about mondern day pure clan leaderships but I've been in/around TLP longer than every single person in TLP except for the Leaders at this point, TLP has always had a very mature leadership. As I said, I no longer know much of other clans' leadership but having been so closely intertwined with TLP even while banned from site I've known them pretty well inside and out to be lead by relatively mature/respectable individuals.

mbkgp26.jpg

join tlp o.O :)

21aeosg.jpg
Proud Ex Total Corruption Council

I don't know much about mondern day pure clan leaderships but I've been in/around TLP longer than every single person in TLP except for the Leaders at this point, TLP has always had a very mature leadership. As I said, I no longer know much of other clans' leadership but having been so closely intertwined with TLP even while banned from site I've known them pretty well inside and out to be lead by relatively mature/respectable individuals.

suckdick4elder :teehee:

adam #1 recruiter lol<3

:P never have had a problem of walli seems like a nice/respectable person from what he posts most of the time, but i have heard of him having some rage moments but that isn't out of the ordinary. would say yes if he gave tlp the chance :)

21aeosg.jpg
Proud Ex Total Corruption Council

:P never have had a problem of walli seems like a nice/respectable person from what he posts most of the time, but i have heard of him having some rage moments but that isn't out of the ordinary. would say yes if he gave tlp the chance :)

cant be worse then my rage

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

I see a rematch soon with us soon! :) Great Job TLP!

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki