Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs FOE P2P PREP

Evo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, all of our members are quality.

50 straight babe!

join tlp...its where the good kids go...

+1

don't feel as bad about gettin pwned now

nice job, definitely the strongest p2p matched at the moment; shame i never see you guys on the weekends. seems you have potential my little friends

I hope so also, this 10-0 this week should bring ppl to realize we have the capability of taking on anyone with the numbers. It is hard however when out ML is centered aroun 90 member and not 130+ like MM and FOE. Hopefully we can get to that and pull large enough to fight you all, it is always fun.

i wouldnt fit in tlp altho ive always like tlp and i get on with most tlp members/leaders...

one of the only pure clans which just does its own thing, doesnt start or get involved with much drama or ********.

i've always respected tht about tlp because all the other clans are just cunts to each other and then look confused when we all start crashing lol

like i said, gj on win lets hope your core brings in some more opts so you can take the momentum into weekends, i think that would be srsly interesting to see at this moment in time.

About mini's posted in previous post, I wouldn't mind a P2P Multi PvP/BH Mini, just PM a rank and see what happens, I mean obv crashers are a problem, but I know last P2P Mini with FOE in BH was fun and I dont see why we couldn't do it again.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

You guys did a great job.

We'll hold Fri-Sun trips.

You hold down clanwars :)

Hope to see you out sometimes, once again good job & I hope for some more in the future.

It all starts here; WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Join Today

finalownageelite.png

I don't know much about mondern day pure clan leaderships but I've been in/around TLP longer than every single person in TLP except for the Leaders at this point, TLP has always had a very mature leadership. As I said, I no longer know much of other clans' leadership but having been so closely intertwined with TLP even while banned from site I've known them pretty well inside and out to be lead by relatively mature/respectable individuals.

Soz mate, I've been in/around longer

Great job guys

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader