Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Power of Friendship

Furious

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we logged out after we cleared cx seeing as you guys were hiding north of the cluster at maze.Later on we cleared you at obelisk. Then you called zenith to help in which by that time we had 20. After you and Z started fighting we rushed in and ch ran north while we cleared z. I guess you got a remass and rushed and pushed 10 cp that were left for our little unofficial pk trip to bhb. Was fun tho fighting 20v40

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Just close already you guys are bad.

gf kid l0lwat u mad bro y u mad tho

gf CP, don't think you all logged, just watch the video baby cakes, the fact you even try to defend yourselves, you could of avoided the whole thing by not crashing, but instead you just get your asses kicked

Toxine, "welcome to the crash war", see wat happens m8 l0l

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility