Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

u RED in the face bro?

-Charlie-

156e03s.png

wvuHe.png

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

15593381.png

20pmpz.png

FatalityBar-1.png

Banner1.png

Although there was some nonsense leading up to this with team changes and such, the clans of team red met up at w93 bhb ready to do work. Setting out with about ~300 people (give or take +/- 50), we were ready to do work. Thank you to EoP, Fi, Ch, CPR, Cx, Fs, EF, WAR & HL, you all played a role in the success of todays event, and thank you to the clans of team blue for putting up a good fight.

------------------

Videos:

Mr. Lemonade

------------------

Red Vs Blue II

Round One:

Red Starting: ~300?

Blue Starting: 9001 (confirmed)

[07:59:42] <04@[Foe]True> 9001

Team Red set up in the furnace of the ruins, and were sorting **** out when Team Blue rushed us unexpectedly. We recovered and managed to push them out of the furnace. From here we slowly pushed out, until the fight was taking place mostly in the trees south. We split amongst our clans, EoP rushing from the west, some of the lower levels holding the ruins, while the others hit from the north. Blue pushed through us towards clan wars, but here our returners came thick and fast, which allowed us to clear Blue from the area. After a brief regroup, we had to head 10 levels north to find Blue, at corp trees. We pushed them from trees, to corp entrance, and further west until only a few remained at 1v1 mossies. We went back and waited at corp for a rerush that didn't come, so we decided the fight was won.

Red Ending: ~240+

Blue Ending: ~30 in 1v1

------------------

Round Two:

Red Starting: ~280?

Blue Starting: ~250? (confirmed)

We heard that Blue had set up north of nw stairs, and we quickly banked and headed to steps. At first only two clans of red rushed out, resulting in a tough fight, however once the rest of team red joined us we managed to push Blue back with ease. We pushed up the lava line until gap, where we decided the battle was over, and left. We waited for a return from Team Blue, but apparantley CP ranks had ragequit, massbanned their irc, and ended. Effectively, this made the fight too one sided to continue, and so the battle was over. Sorry if you got abit RED in the face CP.

Red Ending: ~220+

Blue Ending: 0

------------------

Following this, we hoped we would see our lil friends MM out, as we hadn't seen any impact from them despite their big talk prior to the fight. Unfortunately they had ended, or didn't have a trip, not sure. Instead we set up a pkri with FOE that we won, thanks for the fight.

A big thanks to all the clans on our team, especially the clan that we haven't had particularly good relations with recently, for being good team players and getting us the victory.

Team red wins for the 2nd consecutive year.

------------------

Pictures:

Fearless:

t26HV.jpg

cEQTf.jpg

Mk1Rn.jpg

UysTD.jpg

O1ehC.jpg

oX45N.jpg

WAR:

21oku1.png

2e21e6p.png

sobuyp.png

5lrlzp.png

qZoBw.png

[BCnIi.png

TIPUn.png

DuUgj.png

uGk9C.png

EoP:

redin.png

t1me.jpg

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Idk why y our saying CP officials rage quit :| We pushed you out of Village in the first round and after MM's **** etc FOE left us, Why would we stay and have CP and TLP vs Mm Eop Fi? Thats ridiculous.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Idk why y our saying CP officials rage quit :| We pushed you out of Village in the first round and after MM's **** etc FOE left us, Why would we stay and have CP and TLP vs Mm Eop Fi? Thats ridiculous.

Oh I didn't write this topic lol

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Was fun.

A blue Corrupt Pure perspective -

If Junior watches from around 3-7 mins i cant remmeber when it is, but i'm out of food and suicide by attacking l juniorz l till i die.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Was fun.

A blue Corrupt Pure perspective -

If Junior watches from around 3-7 mins i cant remmeber when it is, but i'm out of food and suicide by attacking l juniorz l till i die.

Who did that speech? Lol

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Who did that speech? Lol

I don't know, I thought it was someone then someone said it was somebody else. I'm a tad confused now, ask Drunk :X

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png