Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Nhing

Skillzy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only teled ONCE on my whole career of scaping, i regretted that and wish i would of never done it, just makes me sad tbh.

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Teleing and 1 iteming are ****, but praying drags against another pure with pray? I dont think that is NH, after all they have the full capability to do what you are doing, if they complain they just need to get better.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

On my main i tele'd loads :L in 2006.

Once i was risking my sexy obby shield, i tried to teleport out as this kid in ahrims was ice blitzing me in lvl 4 edge and i was out of food then i got a bob random which stopped me from tele'ing i had to sit there and die ):

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Meh, NH is a big term, most clans look differently on whats NH and whats not.

some clans feal that tabbing in 1v1 dosent make there clan look bad. then there is clans like eop who tab durring wars and dont give a ****.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

The only thing I consider NH'ing is tele'ing. It's especially sad when you're in the middle of a fight with another clan and their members are teleporting left and right. I'm not going to mention any clans in particular, but it's ****** up... Your members tele'ing is one thing, but your ranks?

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

runescape isnt just a game, if it was you wouldnt be so into it.

also runescape isnt just a game because you pay real life cash to play it

also runescape isnt just a game because behind every pixelated character their is the average human being who can feel and hurt just like you. Just because you are behind a virtual barrier, doesn't mean you should treat people like they are shet, like they amount to nothing, like its not an actual person, unless its sefket then who cares

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

also runescape isnt just a game because behind every pixelated character their is the average human being who can feel and hurt just like you. Just because you are behind a virtual barrier, doesn't mean you should treat people like they are shet, like they amount to nothing, like its not an actual person, unless its sefket then who cares

WTF lmfao???&%**# o.O

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Celtic for ADMIN.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Hmmm, i don't know if you're trying hard and just failing or posting like this on purpose.

I'm quite into call of duty.

I paid Real Life Cash for call of duty.

Behind every COD pixelated character is a average human being who despite this I rage at and want to blue their brains out (in game ofc)

Yet I can still see.. Call of duty.. is just a game.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Lol :biggrin:

OT: Don't think honour will ever be like it used to.

reflectionsigdq1.png
~ Accepted into Fatality | 13 October 2010

KillerNightSky.png

It's just a game man lol :laugh:

I tele.

And i approve this message