Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

looking for new clan

Dax

stats are in my sig. i got cash for runes/several return sets. im always down to mini and will always have gear f2p and p2p. i wanna clan with a good community not looking for any low lvl clans need a clan that pulls 30+ atleast to trips and does weekday events such as preps minis and midweek pk trips. willing to be a fa and train up.

this is a rs fansite forum not a school paper idc about my grammer

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

come check out tlp, loads of fun and i suggest you give us a chance.

if you wanna talk about it come pm me on irc so you can skip past reading all the typical recruiting sht ppl will say to you here.

/query discepolo

edit: you need some higher stats though

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

You should get those stats up and in the mean-time check out #clan-cpr or www.Crimson-Project.com

Throw a FA app,

Get to know the community on our forums/IRC and when you reach the full reqs apply for full member if you find the atmosphere chill enough for you.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

#mayhem-makers

www.MM-RS.org

hands down let me give you a lil info about this amazing clan. mm is known for being the first ever and most successful pure clan. we have trips 3 times a week, (Friday and Saturday are both F2p) and on Sunday we do our P2p trip. Just recently we ripped foe for 10 mins straight at bh bank in p2p. Their banks were seriously crippled in the bad calls from their leaders to keep returning. Which shows some cracks and flaws in their leaders capabilities in leading a clan.

Heres the video if you'd like to watch:

Not only the fact that we succeed as well as we do but also our community is like no other. We have plenty of subforums for all kinds of chat, be it graphics, gaming, real life, to the usual runescape chit chat.

Heres a pic from our September 23rd fights with FI (clanwars)

NRtY8.png

if you got any questions or wanna talk come in #mayhem-makers ill be on there usually throughout the day my irc name will be [MM]Kampf

donn05.png

Check out Intense Redemption, we encompass everything you look for

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

join eopppppp

#latin-crew - [Foe]Junior|guerrer00

Whats up man

I was Ex Destructive Pures Elite Member

Im Currently in a clan called Zenith

We are actually pretty decent in both f2p and p2p servers.

I suggest you give us a shot :) its a fun clan and im sure you will like it.

#Zenith on IRC

www.zenith-rs.com is our site.

Good Luck with whatever you decide to do!

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png