Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Nation

Gack

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, let me make a statement about these sites:

1. You cannot please everyone, that's how this site works. No one will win, and no one will be right, that's how you get rid of bias. The people that don't get their way will try to find some bull-**** to make up so that they have an excuse to point a finger, thus making them cry and try to get their way, but since this isn't PC (where they would have gotten their way) they end up finding out Karl won't budge because this site isn't weak.

2. This community isn't bent out of shape because of PW, PC or whatever this new site is. It's because of the people that visit these forums, the ones that show lack of respect, don't care if they make themselves and their clans look like fools, or come with the intent of getting banned. There are only a few goodies out there.

3. This community is full of hypocrites, people who think they know better while they're doing the exact same crap as the people they're pointing out, and the mods here are trained to deal with both sides and to shut it down, rather than allow anymore bull-**** to reoccur for that time being. None of you are right, because at one point you stood on the other side of the fence pointing the finger of what you would be now.

4. What I've known, and taught the staff of this site is that you can't take sides, and that no one should be alloud to win as it's easier to decide who is right as everyone has an opinion, so you have to just throw everything out and state it as wrong; you have to do what you do to others, and do it to the other ones for the good of the site, rather than the community. It may have not brought out the best of the community, but it limited what was acceptable to that degree. It made alot of kids cry, but then when the side was turned to them, they came back. That's just how it is.

5. After the evolution of trolling and such (which propaganda was used to get that far) I have learned to deal with the idiots on these forums, and the staff here is well trained in handling them. As I said before, you can't win in this community, so if something happens to you and you don't like it, I advise you not to act like an idiot or you will get banned as it's against the rules( I heard alot of spamming went on.) But of course we still take the heat because that's what leaders of a community have to do, they have to take the bites and still give you everything you want, because children get very mad when they don't get what they want.

As for this new site and sefket please read this:

As of a month ago, I really don't give a **** if both sites die, it's useless as you all may seem to see. Jagex may lurk PW, but it really doesn't help anything as this is all pointless. You are all still children that need to get their ways at all times, and when you don't you get mad and throw a tempertantrum, but if we give you your way that makes us bias... huh sounds ironic.

Omni, I actually read all that. Very interesting read, what do you think of the actual situation of Pure Nation and do you approve of Sefket or not?

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

No one off PureWarfare leaks ip's. I can guarantee that.

PW has nothing to prove to anyone, all this is about is people getting very mad over their cry, bait, flame topics getting locked, move on to the next topic of discussions since nothing will really change as you actually have a clan running this rival forum.

Yeah, reading Omni's post really made me question why I even bother reading any of the garbage thats posted by people here. You get the odd poster who doesn't act like a 9 year old, but the rest of the time it's completely ridiculus. I can open ANY topic on a saturday and have absolute confidence of how it will end, two clans crying about eachother.

It's not even an age difference, i'm sure, many of these people are just mentally incapable of acting like anything other than half of their age...

There's no simple solution to this, because banning all the little trolls would be "biased". And it will be PC all over again. Tbh i'll probably abandon rs related forums all together.

jetman_927.png

scotch_whsky.png

Someone mentioned being an admin on PN.. I don't know if it's true or not... Personally I don't trust the kid at all, still an absolute joke of a point, as PW has an MM member at admin who is more than happy to crash PW official events and hand out FOE leaders' IPs.

Understand where I'm coming from now, John?

"Your Site"

This site isn't led by any clan... just the members who grew sick of PWs ******** and had the balls to/resources to make a new site.

I understand this'll quickly become a 'troll' or 'catchphrase'...a way to flame the site. Saying it's owned by FOE or whatever, so before that starts, have fun with the propaganda you're so fond of flaming.

"PW has an MM member at admin who is more than happy to crash PW official events" You act like he done it personally. Do you think an admin who set up the event has any say in what his clan does when he's just a member of that clan? Any admin could have set it up, the outcome would be the same.

PN is made out of spite because of losing a fun event lol. The only reason it's made is to ensure power is with the clan leaders of FOE, EOP and Ch so that they have authority to throw it around and be biased. I gurantee no MM leaders will have admin, while FOE will; this goes against everything you hated about PW. Not only that, it's going to split the community in half... You act like you're liberating everybody from the big bad men of PW when you're creating the mirror image of what you *think* PW is, only in your favour and a lot worse lol.

grogsfinalnotext.png

Not only that, it's going to split the community in half... You act like you're liberating everybody from the big bad men of PW when you're creating the mirror image of what you *think* PW is, only in your favour and a lot worse lol.

Does no one else think that'd be kinda cool? The pure clans being split between two sides? maybe it's just me because i don't play anymore? :P

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

"PW has an MM member at admin who is more than happy to crash PW official events" You act like he done it personally. Do you think an admin who set up the event has any say in what his clan does when he's just a member of that clan? Any admin could have set it up, the outcome would be the same.

PN is made out of spite because of losing a fun event lol. The only reason it's made is to ensure power is with the clan leaders of FOE, EOP and Ch so that they have authority to throw it around and be biased. I gurantee no MM leaders will have admin, while FOE will; this goes against everything you hated about PW. Not only that, it's going to split the community in half... You act like you're liberating everybody from the big bad men of PW when you're creating the mirror image of what you *think* PW is, only in your favour and a lot worse lol.

I love this post.

Also, people have registered under MM's leaders usernames (random kids, not the mm ranks lol), gotten clan leader access, and will probably post idiotically. I'd bet some 76ks there accounts will not be deleted/banned for impersonation either. Cuz u kno, its negative to MM

this thingy gon be lulz

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Just confirming, Marty is not an administrator of our forums, nor are we leaking IP's.

And I'm not hating either site, I'm just helping them out.

Sounds legit bro, I'm sure PN will flourish greatly!

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Lol let them do what they want. You'll never please everyone so let them be. I don't really know the whole situation going on, but if it's runescape related I can confidently say you guys are a bunch of faggots for caring this much.

Arp-1.png

Lol let them do what they want. You'll never please everyone so let them be. I don't really know the whole situation going on, but if it's runescape related I can confidently say you guys are a bunch of faggots for caring this much.

Taylor Swift used to be cool. :(

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg