Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Nation

Gack

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, to conclude all this Runescape drama:

Foe, a clan involved with PW's Red vs Blue Clan Event along with others that are much more hurt by this fun event(EOP, CH) have decided to boycott PW. They did so because a clan called The Makers of Mayhem uninvitedly crashed the Event for fun targetting FO members out of rivalry causing the Blue team to lose unexpectedly. Doing so, Final Eruption of Chaotic blamed it all on one of Mayhem Makers Senior Member, Scribbbs, who is also an Admin of Pure-Warfare. Why? Because apparently he's a member of MM and he solely set up the Clan Event just so MM can crash it. Biased if you'd call it. At least that's what they thought but was proven to not be true. After the event many Fo/EOP/CH members were seen spamming these forums with a message to leave these forums for a new forum made by the previous Admin of Pure-Community, and a member of FOE, the infamous Sefket. This new site was to be called Pure-Nation, doing so has sparked an interest in the pure world to truly see the division of the pure community just like it happened a few years ago with PW and PC. And now with the pure community diminishing more then ever will it be for the best? Or is this just another case where people really want their ways of being biased?

Edit: I think I shall move this to the front for more discussion!

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

anyone registers on that sight that's not behind 9 proxies is a retard

You can't even spell site right, not sure if I'm going to take your advice :laugh: .

I know Sefket pretty well, dude can't hack a forum unless you've given him and ACP username and password ;).

@Gack, FO or FOE? You used both.

You can't even spell site right, not sure if I'm going to take your advice :laugh: .

I know Sefket pretty well, dude can't hack a forum unless you've given him and ACP username and password ;).

@Gack, FO or FOE? You used both.

When referring to clan: Foe

When referring to their ability in the wild: Fo

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

/facepalm.....Who cares....Its a game, all this drama is so ridiculous.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

1) Marty isn't an admin

2) Considering MM use their plethora of staff here to check the IP's of their applicants to check for spies, they're hardly ethical guardians of the internet.

3) The site isn't set up to allow bias towards EoP & FOE, its to allow all clans to be able to post their legitimate topics with evidence as opposed to the obvious troll/false topics ignored by moderators by clans such as MM.

4) I think the main reason Gack is butthurt at this new website is at the MM filter in the registration form;

poormm.jpg

It will be nice to post on a community forum void of the idiots who have ruined this one, and have caused me to post in a manner which i don't really enjoy, as most of the people who know me will know that i'm very different off these forums.

1) Marty isn't an admin

2) Considering MM use their plethora of staff here to check the IP's of their applicants to check for spies, they're hardly ethical guardians of the internet.

3) The site isn't set up to allow bias towards EoP & FOE, its to allow all clans to be able to post their legitimate topics with evidence as opposed to the obvious troll/false topics ignored by moderators by clans such as MM.

4) I think the main reason Gack is butthurt at this new website is at the MM filter in the registration form;

poormm.jpg

It will be nice to post on a community forum void of the idiots who have ruined this one, and have caused me to post in a manner which i don't really enjoy, as most of the people who know me will know that i'm very different off these forums.

1. Shame he isn't admin of that site, heard he was good with clans.

2. You have no proof, so false excuses.

3. Again, no proof of accusation w/ biasness. I'm sure FO/eop topics are 100% truthful and troll free in every way.

4. The only butthurt ones here are Fo who have left these forums because they lost a fun event hosted by Pure-Warfare whilst EOP follows their alliance and CH not close behind too.

foneoppussy.png

Oh, I'm sure Sefket giving every clan leader admin will definitely make the community better with less IP give aways and biasness by making it "neutral" for everyone so why are you still here?

All in all, in the words of Mahatma, game was a success.

And the words of Omni:

1. You cannot please everyone, that's how this site works. No one will win, and no one will be right, that's how you get rid of bias. The people that don't get their way will try to find some bull-**** to make up so that they have an excuse to point a finger, thus making them cry and try to get their way, but since this isn't PC (where they would have gotten their way) they end up finding out Karl won't budge because this site isn't weak.

/thread

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

No one off PureWarfare leaks ip's. I can guarantee that.

Get used to hearing it lol. FOE is literally just a web of lies and the ******** about IP leaking is just one of many.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Lol.

This is the exact kind of sh1t that is making our community fail. The community is small enough - Why the hell are we splitting up? Doesn't make sense to me.

All this unnecessary drama is honestly enough to make any typical run of the mill pure quit or get def. Ingame hype is okay at times- but DDoSing, hacking, blatant trolling to the point of annoyance and going out of your way to fu<k each other over isn't exactly something people want to be a part of.

From a neutral standpoint I hold nothing against PW at all and I will not stop posting on it. The purpose of the Red vs Blue event was supposed to be for fun and for the sake of demonstrating a sense of "unity" within the pure community. I wouldn't have given a rats ass if I died 9000 times or lost in the end because seriously the event was FUN - My clan and I had a blast.

Seriously who gives a fu<k if Red or Blue wins? Sure it's some e-fame alrightt but at the end of the day you spent x hours having FUN OVER THE INTERWEBZ. - and for the sake of it all stop baiting/rubbing it in/gloating and just suck it up. People are still going haywire over a fun community event where everybody was just supposed to mingle a bit.

I've been lurking long enough to fairly judge the staff on these forums and the majority of the time they are pretty fair and neutral and I completely understand WHY they do some things.

Because if I were in their shoes I would've done the same blasted thing too.

Really modding the forums isn't A PRIVILEGE folks - it's a huge pain in the ass, and of all people I would expect every hard working rank of each respective clan to understand this implication. Constantly deleting posts and keeping the faqqotry level low is a chore, just like how you have to go out of your way to organize your own forums and your own IRC's or whatever.

Seriously who would want to hunch of their monitors scrutinizing every single little post and taking a good 20-30 seconds of your life deciding if it is worthy or not for public read - simply just keeping the forums tidy is a job. I'd much rather be relaxing or fapping.

Surely Mark is a TAD biased but in all honesty folks - if you're repping a clan and you have passion for it - clearly you're going to do something about the slandering/spam and whanot.

Ultimately it's really all overeacting to the point of retardation.

Just seriously: Why?

Sure it might be paranoia or some other unknown mental illness but I believe in Karma - Not everybody in the world is out there to get you for no given reason whatsoever. "AMG MY IPZ G0T L34KZ0RS I AM L1EK GOING TO GEETT D055SED AMG!11ONE1!1one!. Honestly if you haven't cause sh1t for no reason or have done anything classified as "on the whole" unnecessary, then why worry? Sure you get the typical jack ass who shows up once in awhile who goes out of his way to p1ss you off - but if you don't have the tolerance to just say: "whatever" and move on then you shouldn't even be here reading this post on these forums.

Seeing people and p1ss each other off for no reason - Like I've stated above: sure it's the internet but everybody spends "real" time on all of this - and it's truly depressing for people to devalue themselves and what everybody else has worked for.

In the long run - this is definitely going to hurt if people don't start sucking sh1t up - because overall it's just an aspect of life which you have to accept sooner or later.

And believe me when I say this: I'm not trying to be some cool e-web peace keeper by typing this all. I'm typing all this because I do care about the relationships, perspectives and happenings within this community.

Nobody is asking you all to hold hands and sing kumbaya together though - just a little sliver or semi-balance of respect and it'll definitely go a long way.

Please get a grip folks - stop trying to be such a hard asses over the interwebz - it just puts everyone in a foul mood and it makes you look like a retard, enjoy while it lasts and make the best out of it.

Thanks for taking time reading the wall of text I appreciate it whether or not the point got across :3

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Lol.

This is the exact kind of sh1t that is making our community fail. The community is small enough - Why the hell are we splitting up? Doesn't make sense to me.

All this unnecessary drama is honestly enough to make any typical run of the mill pure quit or get def. Ingame hype is okay at times- but DDoSing, hacking, blatant trolling to the point of annoyance and going out of your way to fu<k each other over isn't exactly something people want to be a part of.

From a neutral standpoint I hold nothing against PW at all and I will not stop posting on it. The purpose of the event was supposed to be for fun and for the sake of demonstrating a sense of "unity" within the pure community. Yes it was fun - but as per usual we have the ass-hurt-over-pixel kids QQ.

I've been lurking long enough to fairly judge the staff on these forums and the majority of the time they are pretty fair and neutral and I completely understand WHY they do some things.

Because if I were in their shoes I would've too.

Surely Mark is a TAD biased but in all honesty folks - if you're repping a clan and you have passion for it - clearly you're going to do something about the slandering/spam and whanot.

Ultimately it's really all overeating.

Seeing people and **** each other off for no reason - Sure it's the internet but everybody spends "real" time on all of this - and it's truly depressing for people to devalue themselves and what everybody else has worked for.

In the long run - this is definitely going to hurt if people don't start sucking sh1t up - because it's just an aspect of life which you have to accept sooner or later.

Word up.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Nobody is forcing you to proxy and ban evade so you can troll and flame bait constantly. You post that way because you choose to, and it would be no surprise to me or any of the rest of the moderation if you do it because you enjoy causing drama around the community. There are a hundred other trolls just like you, just not all of them care enough to evade their bans

As for the forum Pure Nation; live and let live. I'd call it hypocritical to laugh at their forums when PW was created for similar reasons. For any other questions or concerns just refer to this post: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...st&p=231165

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS