Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Best Pure Clan of All Time?

Blck

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. FOE - Most consistent pure clan of all time.

2. MM - Good clan with alot of surpises, revoled the way F2P warring is today, but had there ups and downs.(You only started getting consistent in f2p early 09 other than that wasn't really heard of didn't really accomplish much but rather being a good f2p clan, You guys are not consistent and still need signups for trips when things ain't on the upside. - Also you're p2p game is/always been whack.

3.FI - The best when they're were in there prime but sadly they fell off.

Anyways i just find this topic funny because most people are just being biased and ranking there clans were they shouldn't be.

Our "whack" p2p skills destroyed Foe sunday in matched opts and on their turns... Talk about whack eh?

F2P

MM FI FOE

then like E EOP CP.

currently

MM FOE EOP CP/FI CH

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

lol'd.

Despite this idiots ignorance and retardation, I'm not so stubborn to not acknowledge TLP, if i was to do a serious list I'd rank it something like the one I'm quoting.

I'd possibly put EOP a bit ahead of TLP as I asked if they had ever been the best at their game and I got no answer. Also I don't accept any of this "We are/were the #1 matched opts p2p clan" give a ****? I can make a clan of the 5 best p2p team pkers and claim they're the #1 matched opts.

As I'm biased I would like to rank Epidemic higher but I agree with the closed thing said by Reilly. although it's not as bad as we closed as a comfortable 2nd rank with no threat from below, not what many other clans could say.

your heated...rip epidemic lawl

1.mm

2.foe

3.fi

4.tlp/eop

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

1) Mm

2) Foe

3) E - Above Fi for one reason. Fi never had any real competition besides EOP in F2P for the longest time. E had Foe / Mm to compete with and the fights were much more difficult than the old wilderness. Also had real challenges with the level gaps with Mm / Foe.

4) Fi

5) EOP

lold, what kind of reasoning is this. based on your logic, mm being #1 f2p since june doesnt count for the months of june '09-10 simply because they were too good and, for the most part, didnt have any competition at all. e quit as soon as mm rebutted, they probably wouldve slumped if they hadnt closed.

not to mention fi was fighting foe/mm for the majority of '09, dunno how u can say they didnt compete with them in the new wilderness...

1) Mm

2) Foe

3) E - Above Fi for one reason. Fi never had any real competition besides EOP in F2P for the longest time. E had Foe / Mm to compete with and the fights were much more difficult than the old wilderness. Also had real challenges with the level gaps with Mm / Foe.

4) Fi

5) EOP

Would never rank E above Fatality. Or at #3. You weren't around when the majority of FI's battles were fought and f2p being a lot tougher now? Don't think so. Now you just left click in the middle of piles and kill the person on top. Back then you had to call out in-game piles and the fighting actually lasted a tad longer.

In terms of competition in f2p, EOP was our main rival until they slumped after a full-out war loss. After that Fatality once took on multiple clans without banking at times ... pretty sure it went MM, FOE and EOP in one round without banking? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Regardless, E had opts and momentum which quickly died out. Not deserving of a #3 ranking

#1. MM

#2. FO -Lost 3 Full-out wars in a row, the most consistent clan at losing of all time.

I see where you're coming from.

Shooterrr!!!!

shooter-mcgavin.jpg

1. MM obv

2. Foe obv

3. Fi obv

3. Eop obv

4. Tlp been Alive for a really long time. People here rank clans from their pulls, Tlp has always focused on quality so mass recruiting is out of the picture. Always been great in p2p.

5. E - You did work hard for #1 but it was basically your pulls that made you any good. 2 months of fame You had no competition because for those 2 months or w,e that you were beating mm you were also out-pulling them by a **** load. Once MM started picking up in numbers you guys were getting raped left and right so you closed before you slumped+ you never had the balls to have a full out against them.

#1. MM

#2. FO -Lost 3 Full-out wars in a row, the most consistent clan at losing of all time.

I see where you're coming from.

You do know consistensy means being CONSISTANT for a long period of time which is like 1-3 years.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

You do know consistensy means being CONSISTANT for a long period of time which is like 1-3 years.

1 - 3 years ... how many full-outs does a clan have in a matter of a year?

two, three maybe ?

Yeah exactly, you just got downed by your own logic.

FI was the best in F2p and MM was the best combined.

Of course a few years ago F2P was huge and P2P was seen more as a side trip for loot for most clans. I remember clans would go F2P 3 times a week and have midweek P2p trips at times. That's why I'd give FI the slight edge over MM in terms of greatest. Of course FI has fallen pretty hard recently and MM has continued its dominance.

1 - 3 years ... how many full-outs does a clan have in a matter of a year?

two, three maybe ?

Yeah exactly, you just got downed by your own logic.

Yet i see more vids saying FOE f2p trip Ft MM 3242342x then MM f2p trip ft foe 234234x

I find your lack of knowledge... disturbing.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Consistent*

Yet i see more vids saying FOE f2p trip Ft MM 3242342x then MM f2p trip ft foe 234234x

There are just as many MM F2P vids as FO's P2P Vids, the only thing they lack is consistency in full-outs which Fo has MM beaten by a long shot of losses.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Consistent*

There are just as many MM F2P vids as FO's P2P Vids, the only thing they lack is consistency in full-outs.

Ooh the old "im going to lose the argument so i have to correct his spelling" argument how classy.

anything else?

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Bro, I'm just pointing out your lack of knowledge.

Anything else?

Yea you point out that my mother language isnt english. Which isnt the point of this argument.

Anything else?

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Well, I know this may seem outdated, but if we were to measure, or determine a clans superiority via their war record (against one an other; in this case Mm vs Foe) then I believe Mm would antecede Foe in rankings. Foe can use the 'consistency scape goat' but in all fairness I personally believe Mm is better than foe. Don't forget, this is 'the Best pure clan of ALL time'. So don't base your answers on recent events, you have to factor in the past.

#mayhem-makers

Yea you point out that my mother language isnt english. Which isnt the point of this argument.

Anything else?

Yeah, I just found it ironic that you tell others that they lack knowledge but you fail to prove your argument by showing your lack of knowledge. Doesn't make sense to try to argue when yourself can't even start it right.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Well, I know this may seem outdated, but if we were to measure, or determine a clans superiority via their war record (against one an other; in this case Mm vs Foe) then I believe Mm would antecede Foe in rankings. Foe can use the 'consistency scape goat' but in all fairness I personally believe Mm is better than foe. Don't forget, this is 'the Best pure clan of ALL time'. So don't base your answers on recent events, you have to factor in the past.

Thats i exactly what i ment, only replace FOE for MM and MM for FOE.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Yeah, I just found it ironic that you tell others that they lack knowledge but you fail to prove your argument by showing your lack of knowledge. Doesn't make sense to try to argue when yourself can't even start it right.

Im not telling others the lack of knowledge, I'm only tell you that you have a lack of knowledge in clan experiance, You only say MM is best clan over all because your MM. Which I dont blame you for. Not that im a FOE fan boy, i actually dont like them at all, but its the truth.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

1. MM - Dominant for so long, but hard to rank you over FOE.

2. FOE - Is obvious second, if not first on any list.

3. EOP - F2P dominance several times, proving to be consistent.

4. FI - Had very good runs but has struggled since E took them out of top 3.

5. TLP - P2P dominance for...ever.

6. CP - Ran the BH era like gangsters.

All the clans that made a difference every year for the last 4+ years. Thus the only clans that make the list.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.