Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Defeat FOE - 1 Hour P2P Run-in

Toxic SlaY

So because I'm that kinda guy......I looked at the K/D of both clans before and after the trip (using this: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...=0&start=0). Turns out that Foe's KC on MM members went up by more then visa versa.

No proof of this, but I wouldn't consider it something really worthy lying about.

Just saying....fun fight either way.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So because I'm that kinda guy......I looked at the K/D of both clans before and after the trip (using this: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...=0&start=0). Turns out that Foe's KC on MM members went up by more then visa versa.

No proof of this, but I wouldn't consider it something really worthy lying about.

LOL

3-4 deaths and 10 kills. Made enough money to hand out free 76ks to every member that wanted one :P.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurer...earchName=ITIew

I killed the player Hide yo Eazy.

I killed the player Hrgwghjpdkmc.

I killed the player Erka Derka.

I killed the player Ciao.

I killed the player Its Zeh Noob.

I killed the player Im So Fired.

I killed the player Ciao.

I killed the player Yahoo Inc.

I killed the player Hi Im poet.

I killed the player Hide Yo Loot.

I killed the player Hide Yo Loot.

I killed the player Pieter.

I killed the player Hide Yo Wood.

I killed the player Pieter.

I killed the player You Archer.

I killed the player 0wn By R4nge.

I killed the player I Zannety I.

I killed the player BURGERKING41.

I killed the player arkvol.

I killed the player arkvol.

I killed the player last verdict.

I killed the player G 2 Da Enemy.

1 death :(

this can also mean that more FOE members have their adv. log public and vise versa :laugh:

I think everyone's already familiar with the outcomes of any fight alongside CLW/BH/FOG with a clan that is willing to return for hours ( MM and FOE ) . It's never going to be pretty but I really do feel like MM controlled the fight.

We pushed FOE from clw to west side of graveyard, then south of BH and eventually to FOG where we weren't going to deal with them going in and out of safe zone while we stood outside. As soon as we called it off and ran inside FOE ran outside claiming we were cleared for pictures . Look at the purple dots in the fog area run - in.

Pity FOE scared to fight where their members cant constantly return in rag gear

I think everyone's already familiar with the outcomes of any fight alongside CLW/BH/FOG with a clan that is willing to return for hours ( MM and FOE ) . It's never going to be pretty but I really do feel like MM controlled the fight.

We pushed FOE from clw to west side of graveyard, then south of BH and eventually to FOG where we weren't going to deal with them going in and out of safe zone while we stood outside. As soon as we called it off and ran inside FOE ran outside claiming we were cleared for pictures . Look at the purple dots in the fog area run - in.

Pity FOE scared to fight where their members cant constantly return in rag gear

Lol. We controlled the entire fight from south of ruins, CLW and graveyard. You guys dragged it from CLW to graveyard, and we cleared you guys from westside of graveyard. We started to drag it down to FOG because of the amount of HF/mains attacking us by bh/18 ports.

We never got pushed lol. The only time we started losing is when we were outopted by FOG because some kids were trying to bank and we had a few kids outside trying to hold it down, whilst dragging it west. You guys killed a few kids in FOG and some randoms at DD entrance, and left assuming we were cleared. Some of your returners knew we were west because we dropped them everytime they returned lol..

As for welfare gear, once we saw an MM HC, now a ranqer, returned in green d hide chaps we told our members to return with w/e. Fight was fun though, so thanks for it.