Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Defeat FOE - 1 Hour P2P Run-in

Toxic SlaY

just to give an outsiders point of view on whether foe or mm won, the way i see it is one clan pushed the other from graveyard to fog, and finished them off at fog, making them unable to return through the door. thus they were cleared, and the winning clan is of course mm. regaurdless if the plan was to regroup at fog or not, that was foe's mistake and it leaded to a loss, you guys obviously took too long to come out, and before you knew it you were pushed into fog. why would mm have any reason to let up and stop barraging the door? the point is to win the war.

gj mm.

ily

all this **** is, is perspectives... from foe's foe still had enough sw of fog to keep the fight going, from mm's there wasnt. From urs mm won in the end, from mine it was epic and il be there hopefully again next week for some more.

Also, i dont see what right any1 has to tell me or any other foe that we arnt allowed to post here, the people who post here from foe have no control over the retardation and menstril cycles of other people in foe, or any pure clan as we all have them...

If we wanna post here, or on pn (even after that stupid reply that made me lol) then we will, pipe down

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ily

all this **** is, is perspectives... from foe's foe still had enough sw of fog to keep the fight going, from mm's there wasnt. From urs mm won in the end, from mine it was epic and il be there hopefully again next week for some more.

Also, i dont see what right any1 has to tell me or any other foe that we arnt allowed to post here, the people who post here from foe have no control over the retardation and menstril cycles of other people in foe, or any pure clan as we all have them...

If we wanna post here, or on pn (even after that stupid reply that made me lol) then we will, pipe down

NOU lol <3 why you always so angry =(

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

ily

ily2 come back to me

EDIT: btw why can't everyone just chill with the drama and do whatever they wanna do, this is runescape ffs, not the jerry springer show -_-

R.I.P ~ Old B1rdy ~ Banned September 19th 2010
betosig1.gif

if it was jerry we would have more sound effects, id have no top on and 13th would be scratching me

Im liking where this is going ;)

am0ns.jpg

obviously foe will return no matter what even in green d hide, addy scim, or studded body

Facepalm, did you read even the first sentence of the topic lmfao

am0ns.jpg

ily

I'll admit, the fight was ******* insane and it was close for the first 30 minutes maybe, but then less and less foe were returning in real gear and started to come in extreme welfare. MM did win it, of course the clan we were up against is going to decline that, but that was possibly one of the best fight's i've had since i joined mm. It was also nice because i had some DP finally, so i was profitting from every kill.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

honestly if we outright lost, i would say it and i am not denying mm were strong in the second half of the fight when you got ur **** together, for the first half you was getting fair slapped, but i think the fight could of continued but meh, done with now we can just hope for more ;0

also unfair to comment on gear as there was plenty of mm looking like scrubbers. That being said it was pathetic to see pures in foe with 500m in green d hide chaps... if i see them in tht **** again il bs them myself tbh.

#TEAM-WALLI

honestly if we outright lost, i would say it and i am not denying mm were strong in the second half of the fight when you got ur **** together, for the first half you was getting fair slapped, but i think the fight could of continued but meh, done with now we can just hope for more ;0

also unfair to comment on gear as there was plenty of mm looking like scrubbers. That being said it was pathetic to see pures in foe with 500m in green d hide chaps... if i see them in tht **** again il bs them myself tbh.

No clan outright lost, thats why these fights so close to fog and return spots are wastes of time and down right pathetic. They turn sloppy so fast with mains pjing everyone and random pures attacking people.

You guys "returned" right when MM walked inside ... I'm not going to give you the benefit of the doubt because your clan always does that and it's really really sad.

MM and FO can return for hours on end ... and when green d'hide chaps are thrown into the picture then I guess make that days.

But regardless like i've been saying countless times before this ... FIGHT US PAST LVL 35 !!

No clan outright lost, thats why these fights so close to fog and return spots are wastes of time and down right pathetic. They turn sloppy so fast with mains pjing everyone and random pures attacking people.

You guys "returned" right when MM walked inside ... I'm not going to give you the benefit of the doubt because your clan always does that and it's really really sad.

MM and FO can return for hours on end ... and when green d'hide chaps are thrown into the picture then I guess make that days.

But regardless like i've been saying countless times before this ... FIGHT US PAST LVL 35 !!

I would but the problem is hf... this is not a troll or a flame and i am not accusing mm of calling them...

infact i believe that 80% of the time mm doesnt call them when leaders have said they didnt.. but it doesnt change the fact hf dont like foe and will crash it regardless.

This makes fighting at that level of wild almost pointless unless hf are occupied because we scouted the area everytime u was high lvl wild on sunday and hf was always at mossies or somewhere close waiting, i dont even know if u knew about it.

So win or lose, foe would of been hit by hf whilst fighting you. Also some of your guys would of died in friendly fire too probs =[

**** situation but something both clans are going to have to live with until it stops or if it stops lol

#TEAM-WALLI

Walli maybe from your perspective it looked like foe was winning but from what i've seen in vid it was a bunch of chaos on both sides. In most clips at bh and clw there are more rp raggers than there are foe and mm.

There are lots of level 90s in hf and they pk at the same time as pures so it is bothersome. but lvl 8 at fog in a bh world solves nothing espically because that is where hf eps.

Also mm was defending south of gap knowing welfarers were at gdz, but they still waited knowing that the return spots would be limited. There will never be a ******* fair fight in bh worlds. These days every1 has multiple accounts that they can jump on to affect the fight. The only thing to do is try to get the most fair possible. And no, non +1 bh worlds at common pk spots are not the answer.

I also don't know why hf are never bothed by vh or px as i do not get involved with things outside the pure war.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png