Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a f2p based clan

xShade

Try Complexity were a good f2p clan atm we do p2p trips but we are at our best on f2p :D Were pulling 50+ to every saturday trip try us :D

#CLAN_CX

www.clan-cx.com

:D

logo424157266651344990632.png

Hey xShade, I calc'ed your combat level and it looks like you're ~level 60? That is a great level for the clan Elysium. We are F2P based and a newer clan with some really cool guys. We're smaller than other but growing everyday. Our first events are this weekend, jump in on the fun.

#Elysium is our IRC channel and our site can be found at http://elysium-rs.com/index.php?act=idx . Looking forward to your introduction!

You can view our full topic at: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...mp;#entry236417

Well, I would recommend Fatality. You're not far off the reqs, and its a great clan with a tight-knit community and solid leadership. If not, try the low level clan Heartless, you could help them out a lot.

#Fatality

#clan-h

GL searching.

reflectionsigdq1.png
~ Accepted into Fatality | 13 October 2010

KillerNightSky.png

Without a doubt Corrupt Pures, we're F2p based and been around for more than 5 years. We have daily F2p event such as bs trip were we bs massers, several preparation a week and about 5 mini-wars a day.

Overall we're currently the most active F2p clan and you're not far from our requirements that is 80 strenght. I highly recommend that you make an introduction to Corrupt Pures and train your strenght to 80. Its without a doubt worth training for and waiting for.

Personally I have been part of Corrupt Pures for silly 4 months and I simple LOVE it here. When we go out on pk trips our main goal is to make it as enjoyable as we can, we don't give 2 cents about being ranked as #4, #5 or #10. Without lying all Corrupt Pures pk trips are enjoyable and it doesn't stop here.

Corrupt Pures community is special in many ways; we're chilled, relaxed and doesn't give this game the seriousness many clans around here does. Even on our pk trips we don't hype all up and end being serious, we don't always mute our ventrilo allowing us to actually chill while having a trip, prep or whatever we're doing.

Idle in #Clan-Cp and my fellow clan mates will answer any questions you may have.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Come check out #Zenith were mainly F2p based we do 2-3 f2p preps per week and about 3-4 mini wars a day along with our official pk trip on saturdays, we have a great/active community come check us out our Irc channel is #Zenith and our forums are www.zenith-rs.com

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

MM - Biggest F2P clan (~80 pulls), they do P2P as well though, relaxed leadership good forums

CP - A medium sized F2P clan (~50 pulls), lots of experienced ranks

Z - A small F2P clan (~30 pulls), newish clan with a bright future ahead of them

Those are the clans I'd recommend for F2P.

MM - Biggest F2P clan (~80 pulls), they do P2P as well though, relaxed leadership good forums

CP - A medium sized F2P clan (~50 pulls), lots of experienced ranks

Z - A small F2P clan (~30 pulls), newish clan with a bright future ahead of them

Those are the clans I'd recommend for F2P.

Well i like medium sized pulls and everyone seems to say Cp or Mm and i don't really like big pulls so ill check cp out

Hey man, try joining EF. We are a nice community that makes everyone feels like home. We are an F2P based clan but we do 10% P2P. We are a very small clan that only been pulling 15-20 for 3 weeks straight. If you are interested, check out our forum and see if you fit into the community.

http://exiledforce.b1.jcink.com

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

#Destruction-Rs, We Have a New Community thats really Close, We Mini 4-5 times a day, We Pk and we use Ts3

#Destruction-Rs

www.Rs-Destruction.com

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Hey. Come check out Corrupt Pures

We are the #1 F2P pure clan

Pretty much all we do is F2P.

All you need is 5 strength levels, which is easy to get. I recommend joining. Some of the best leaders in the game such as Drunk, Rage, and Honey.

3-5 minis a day, at least one prep a day, sometimes weekday pk trips, and weekly pk trips.

If you apply, good luck. My sig for information

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore