Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ch1cken is looking!

Ch1cken

nice stats, sad hl closed, you should check out cp pulling around 50+ atm amazing community, havent seen 1 arguement yet. gl with ur search

2lchhx.png

Ch1cken omg #irclan idk u remember me S t r 00wnz from VD or others know me as PK3rs anthem not pk3r anthems thats my poser but hes a cool man but i remember mini-ing TF all the time in first VD and seeing u and like nighero and what not #IRCLAN www.rs-ir.com :)

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Ch1cken, thou must join #irclan

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

#Zenith

we have a great/active community, were mainly a f2p based clan but we have 1 p2p pk trip a week like every clan does, we pull about 35-45 to our f2p pk trip and we have about 2-3 f2p preps a week and around 2-3 f2p minins a day. our forums are www.zenith-rs.com and our irc channel is #Zenith

Goodluck with which ever clan you choose.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Sup bro, I came from HL too. Sad to hear you guys closed :(

Anyway, the reason I left is so that I could join Fatality. Great clan, tight-knit community, ticks all of your boxes. Really think it would be a good destination for you.

GL searching

reflectionsigdq1.png
~ Accepted into Fatality | 13 October 2010

KillerNightSky.png

Hey Chicken, CP is currently the most f2p based clan in the game but also like to have p2p events once or twice a week. The thing about us is that we play the game to have fun, and not complain about ranks, top clans, etc. We are very chill and relaxed and have the best leaders in the game. We have loads of minis, preps, bs trips, luring trips throughout the week. The ranks are always willing to help too.

#clan-cp

Check us out you wont regret it

corruptpures.com

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Hey Chicken, CP is currently the most f2p based clan in the game but also like to have p2p events once or twice a week. The thing about us is that we play the game to have fun, and not complain about ranks, top clans, etc. We are very chill and relaxed and have the best leaders in the game. We have loads of minis, preps, bs trips, luring trips throughout the week. The ranks are always willing to help too.

#clan-cp

Check us out you wont regret it

http://www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com/

Join Corrupt Pures

destruction

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Well, Corrupt Pures is F2p based clan we're constantly trying to improve our game in F2p servers. This mean we focus on F2p for couple of months, and then focus on P2p for couple of weeks. Corrupt Pures is the most active F2p clan around with daily preps, miniwars and Pk trips. If you're looking for a chilled clan/community that doesn't give this game the seriousness that most clan does, try out Corrupt Pures.

Don't get me wrong, Corrupt Pures leadership is extremely serious when needed and ALWAYS know what to do in any situation. Corrupt Pures is a special feeling, it's different from all the other clans and it will full-fill your hunger for action.

Another thing that might make us different from other clans is that we don't actually care if we're ranked #4, #5 or #8. Our main goals are to enjoy our Pking trips and have a great time, which we have most of the time. Also we're trying to set a good image for ourselves on community forums, we don't whine about one run-in if we lose it. I would like you to experience the chilled atmosphere in Corrupt Pures, try introducing yourself on our boards and attend one of our many events.

Best of luck with your decision, hope to see your application for Corrupt Pures :sweat: :miner: :ninja:

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

If you're looking for a new, stable clan with experienced/respected members and friendly for all timezones, check out Elysium. We're f2p based and have roughly ~37 members. Come check us out at #Elysium

We'd love to have you, bro.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png