Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP Sat Pk 10/23

-Dpur3-

I understand how you think we were cleared in the lava gap; We were being sandwiched by both TLP and CP. However, before TLP crashed we had 38. I agree you had the upper hand during the war, but we were never cleared in the fight until TLP crashed.

if anything it wss cp being sandwiched, b4 hand your members were running away through cp to get away LOL

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y was the person vidding at ur trip

101024115131.png

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? at least set ur alog to private

I was hacked last week for Defence so I was given 2-3 weeks to get another pure for CP. I don't see why this is a problem tho, it's not like I wore 40 def armor or anything.

You and Rhys make a cute couple btw<3 he was always on my ****;]

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png

IiDpur3 is a pures name now lol. Old main name, now its not so Dpure took it lol. NOt that hard lad, Im sorry you lost but hey, it happens.

Thanks for the fights today and good luck next week ^.^

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

GoooooooooooD fight Cp cya today

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

GoooooooooooD fight Cp cya today

We wont see you but TLP Will :laugh:

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

?? I am just really confused, how did you consider that a success? We had a 50v50 which ended in a 38v38 and then we beat you two times, wouldn't that make it 2-0? It's okay though I'm used to this from back when Calamity had a rivalry with CP. You're scared that the world 32 members will leave and so you make up a bunch of stuff. My bank is stull full with loot though.

cy owns bro

Being in a historically mediocre one-dimensional clan owns too bro

(iwasneverincy)

?? I am just really confused, how did you consider that a success? We had a 50v50 which ended in a 38v38 and then we beat you two times, wouldn't that make it 2-0? It's okay though I'm used to this from back when Calamity had a rivalry with CP. You're scared that the world 32 members will leave and so you make up a bunch of stuff. My bank is stull full with loot though.

cy owns bro

Being in a historically mediocre one-dimensional clan owns too bro

(iwasneverincy)

I love you.