Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP Sat Pk 10/23

-Dpur3-

35hliqf.png

[« « « « « «]

IRC: #Clan-CP

Forums: http://www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com

Memberlist: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ceepee

cpstripox8.png

After a week of trash talk coming from some lilguys who thought they would steal our thunder, we once again were off the radar. With a strong pull of 60 Corrupt Pures, we all set it as our goals to show everyone that CP is a brickwall and you will need more then just a win in clan wars and week of F2P to get past us :]

cpstripox8.png

We Found IR at village but just as we rushed EOP rushed, so immediately got a fall in and logged out. After a quick bank we had word from our scouts that IR was at W136 Dwarves so we hopped east of lava gap. Unfortunately IR caught us on log in but with our superior organization we took over and dominated them. TLP then crashed and holding them off as much as we could we were pushed to vents and cleared.

Caught on log-in East of Lava Gap

Cp starting : 51(Caught on login)

IR Starting : 53?(need confirmation)

Cp ending : 41(before TLP crash)

IR Ending : 0

cpstripox8.png

After getting a small regroup and heading back into the wilderness, we got word that TLP was at chaos alter. It turns out that we ran into Fatality, seeing as they were no threat to us we quickly decided to fight them. The fight was then crashed by IR, FOE and CH.

Run-in Southwest of clanwars

Cp Starting : 43

FI Starting : 38?

CP Ending : 31(Crashed)

FI Ending: Around 18 in clan wars?

cpstripox8.png

101023172259.png

101023172254w.png

101023172259.png

101023172255.png

101023172517.png

101023181533z.png

101024045447.png

101024054845.png

101024054230.png

101024054605.png

cpstripox8.png

1copyr.png

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a lot of Fun thanks for the fights Ir hopefully we could have more fights next week

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I understand how you think we were cleared in the lava gap; We were being sandwiched by both TLP and CP. However, before TLP crashed we had 38. I agree you had the upper hand during the war, but we were never cleared in the fight until TLP crashed.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I understand how you think we were cleared in the lava gap; We were being sandwiched by both TLP and CP. However, before TLP crashed we had 38. I agree you had the upper hand during the war, but we were never cleared in the fight until TLP crashed.

Wait, how did you get sandwiched by TLP if they crashed from our side? Oh, look on the vid. The remaining of you 5-10 people were running to single after it was obvious the fight was over.

We raped you guys two times at altar, you didn't beat us once.

Raped is a strong word and I take offense to that. Please remove that Sir P0ke N Die

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Like I said to you P0ke N Die, don't bite more than you can chew

Good fights today IR, hope we can have some more.

Don't single out mods, oh you already edited it.

Good trip nonetheless

I didn't mean to single him out, he usually deletes my posts because he thinks I intend to flame. No offense to Inu or any mods.

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

lol ir cant take a loss..

I wasn't their when we crashed you so cant really say if we meant to or not =/.

never the less, very nice pull and goodjob beating ir

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Wait, how did you get sandwiched by TLP if they crashed from our side? Oh, look on the vid. The remaining of you 5-10 people were running to single after it was obvious the fight was over.

Raped is a strong word and I take offense to that. Please remove that Sir P0ke N Die

We called a push all the way east

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

TLP Crashed from our Side and Drunk Called a clan movement to the north of Lava Gap as soon as they did. TLP Ran right threw you guys and Focused on us, So i don't understand how you got sandwiched?

If you need to refresh your memory watch the Video. But Nonetheless it was a good fight Respect Ir.

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

We called a push all the way east

Ok

Good fight IR

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

?? I am just really confused, how did you consider that a success? We had a 50v50 which ended in a 38v38 and then we beat you two times, wouldn't that make it 2-0? It's okay though I'm used to this from back when Calamity had a rivalry with CP. You're scared that the world 32 members will leave and so you make up a bunch of stuff. My bank is stull full with loot though.

cy owns bro

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Are you Really going to claim a win in a cluster fight? With FOE, EOP,CH FI and TLP Attacking everyone?

c0z callin a win wen TLP crashed is smart L0L

Did i call a win vs TLP ? Dont think so

Did i call a win vs Ir ? Yes i did

See poke this is why Cy closed

?? I am just really confused, how did you consider that a success? We had a 50v50 which ended in a 38v38 and then we beat you two times, wouldn't that make it 2-0? It's okay though I'm used to this from back when Calamity had a rivalry with CP. You're scared that the world 32 members will leave and so you make up a bunch of stuff. My bank is stull full with loot though.

Hello Sir P0ke N Die

I've been informed from my source that you peaked at 55 today.(Inu) Didn't you peak at 72 last week? You do the math, but that's a pretty big drop in numbers.

We went from a 62 pull to a 60 pull.

No flame intended to IR, but that's the case here

I don't understand your logic, please explain.

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

Also P0ke, you realize we could have claimed about 5 fights wins if you want to consider the long ass clusters at Chaos alter.

Thanks for the fights today IR, Good luck next week :D

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Also P0ke, you realize we could have claimed about 5 fights wins if you want to consider the long ass clusters at Chaos alter.

Thanks for the fights today IR, Good luck next week :D

I'm ending it there for me.

Stop the flames P0ke and CP

Goodfights IR, and good luck next week.

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore