Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

F is for fire that burns down the whole town!

Inu

My belief was confirmed today that CP brings main(s) to their pk trips. They had a level 99 named "B S E Rs" or some **** like that who wore mithril, then once their trip was over, he put his rune on and started sniping us near the end of our trip, lol.

Keep bringing those mains/invites CP it's the only way you can [try to] keep up! Also, see you tomorrow I hope? :confused:

dw zo, we'll see you tomorrow :happy:

TLP going for the lilguys, will we ever see you fighting Foe and MM again :/ (outside of CLW of course).

Thanks for the bumps wasn't at this trip. Pretty glad to see all of these higher leveled clans focusing on this tiny med clan.

As for TLP, you go about crashing EOP fights, FI/CP fights last Saturday. Sunday Comes we get a little payback you cry and then drop everything to crash clans like IR and CH Big step down. Saturday roles around (yesterday) "Hmm I'm still pretty buttsore about IR doing some work." Now today (Sunday) "GL IR." From a clan who is easily the best P2P clan pound for pound.

Because it is soooooooo wrong to fight clans that pull near our opts. Whenever we were pulling **** in f2p every one of you faggots would crash us, and it's coming back to you. Plus, it is beyond me why you still think you are a med clan lol, you are definitely in the high bracket at this point.

[ CLAN ]: [iR] Intense Redemption (http://rs-ir.com/) | Members: 95 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: Not Set | Cape: Wilderness26 | Homeworld: 66 | [Averages] Cmb: 78.91/83.39; Str: 90.95; Cns: 87; Mage: 91.28; Range: 90.84; Overall: 1,341 | Last Update: 24th Oct 2010

We don't crash clans who show us respect, it's as simple as that. You talk trash to every clan on all your topics; i'm really surprised no one else attempts to **** on your tea party. Thanks for the compliment though :cool:

My belief was confirmed today that CP brings main(s) to their pk trips. They had a level 99 named "B S E Rs" or some **** like that who wore mithril, then once their trip was over, he put his rune on and started sniping us near the end of our trip, lol.

Keep bringing those mains/invites CP it's the only way you can [try to] keep up! Also, see you tomorrow I hope? :confused:

Hmmm? Coming from the clan that pulled 72 to 50 in 1 week? Gotta keep up the invites bro!

Edit: Also the fight at gap you have your numbers wrong, you were clearly losing

The fight at chaos alter was between us and fi and you guys along with like 3 other clans crashed, so if you call crashing a win then good job IR!

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png

Hmmm? Coming from the clan that pulled 72 to 50 in 1 week? Gotta keep up the invites bro!

Edit: Also the fight at gap you have your numbers wrong, you were clearly losing

The fight at chaos alter was between us and fi and you guys along with like 3 other clans crashed, so if you call crashing a win then good job IR!

Good Job Ir !

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

bro lol, no worry's... just stop bumping their thread and let them think what they may.

they are basically a high lvl clan now with the size of ml and averages they have so why they bash us for wanting to fight them when they talk sht and pull about the same as us is totally beyond me... but like you said, they wont keep up the pulls as much as i want them too as i enjoy another clan to fight.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

And Pk3rs saves the day once more

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Evan ir talks **** to every can

you have a clan die into you and you think like you're #1 lool

xgot tlp talks **** to every CAN

???????????????/

A clan die into us more like 5 members joined our core. If you read which you didn't or can't do since your literacy is awful I just said that all IR has been doing is improving in F2P. Did I ever say IR rapes everyone, no obviousy EOP steam rolls us here and there. It is obvious that we are far superior then C/CPR/ and CH now. I for one still know that we can't compete with TLP in P2P matched, EOP in F2P/P2P, Foe in any server Mm in any server.

What we can do is steam roll CP in p2p, give them a good close fight in F2P and do work on the other med clans, and I'm fine with that.

You had many many intros on your site and apps, so w/e. Also you aint a med clan

You had many many intros on your site and apps, so w/e. Also you aint a med clan

A clan can say they are med all they want. As long as their reqs are set at it, they are a med clan.

To the rest of you, just stop the flaming. It's a game.

ir crashed tlp vs fi first thing and then get mad at tlp for crashing. lols

u say u went on to fight tlp at hills without banking and praying.. even tho all u did was crash and had people run from u, pretty sure ur invys were fine. we were the ones who fought fi and were low on everything. but meh, gotta claim some wins on better clans some how. see ya tomorrow =]

and btw, cp was dominating when we got there lol

Quoted for truth

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

I wasn't at the trip so I have no idea what happened and assuming all topics are inacurrate.

What I will comment on is the "CP wanted revenge for the f2p prep defeat" which i think is a tad over the top as if we had not lost that and it had never happened we'd still want a f2p fight with you. Idk i'm distracted by match of the day but yeah stupid start to the topic.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

ir can crash tlp eop and fi all day cause were are "high level clans" but when we hit ir back its just the "high level clans" picking on "med level clans"

to quote cl4ssic... makes sense.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Could've been a better week, we could've had less people whining to us. Nice job. :]

Our averages may be high, but our requirements are low. Therefore we are a MED clan.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something