Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Merged Topic]The Final Makers of Ownage Mayhem [/Merged]

Speshls

Not sure why i bothered reading, same old **** every week.

FOE smack MM; MM make retarded troll topic; FOE post mass evidence of clearing them; MM respond with lol FO; Fi sucks MM ****; I log onto pw and point out how retarded MM is; my post gets deleted; i go back to community void of people who still think "FO" is funny.

bai

or

mm smack foe; mm make legit topic; foe get angry, come on pw, the board they said they left, and vent frustration; mm make foe even madder; eop sucks foe's ****; jonty logs onto pw sucking more foe ****; jontys post gets deleted because hes flaming(!!!!), the same reason they wanted out; jonty as well as the rest of eop and foe flee to community void of mm opposition in an attempt to give others the pretense that they won.

pce scrub

GWAS PANDORA U JUST GOT HIT BY THE RKO

ROCK BOTTOM

STONE COLD STUNNER

CHOKE SLAM

ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT

compliments of yours truly, wc and his team at #tree

:) #tree kids

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bwuk.png

A picture of MM outside just to prove they were there. Both pictures taken more or less at the same time (look at the mini map)

101024231421.png

I conclude this was a victory for MM, FOE's argument of "we didnt want to wait" is invalid, there argument of "the fight was at the pond" is hypercritical and there argument of "we didnt know where they were" has been proved wrong.

running and hiding behind clanwars spamming bwuk...

any1 else see the irony?

#TEAM-WALLI

bwuk.png

A picture of MM outside just to prove they were there. Both pictures taken more or less at the same time (look at the mini map)

101024231421.png

I conclude this was a victory for MM, FOE's argument of "we didnt want to wait" is invalid, there argument of "the fight was at the pond" is hypercritical and there argument of "we didnt know where they were" has been proved wrong.

any1 else see the irony?

hiding ? Mm wasn't in safe zone spamming gf foe

LOL, the picture of MM saying bwuk is hilarious.

Especially when Jess was completely lying on Pure Nation about the other picture... HERPA DERP, THOSE WHITE DOTS AREN'T MM...

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

The best part about this is that I think both clans truly do believe they won lol.

isnt that all that matters anyway lol... i personally pk and clan war for my own enjoyment, so if i honestly believe we won which i think we did then i dont give a **** what other clans or people think lol...

#TEAM-WALLI

I guess if you have some sort of mental disorder, living in a world where you chose to only see what you want to see, and ignore the rest, you will be happier because you fool your brain to only see what you like.

i can see why it must hurt when someone tries to reveal the truth to you, its alright, i feel for you, but unfortunately i dont care enough to help you sorting out that problem of urs though.

soo il just leave it here, call it a night, gf foe, see you next week, goodluck n all that ****, im heading off to bed :)

Don't make me blackmail you!

Corps - MM won, although FOE was not cleared yet and the few who were still at the battlefield were holding it long enough for FOE returners to come.

Dwarves - FOE won

Gap - FOE won

GDZ - FOE won

Gap(again) - FOE won

Dwarves(again) - FOE won

Between ruins-graveyard - FOE won

N-W of Clan wars - FOE won

(This is all shown in the vid of FOE)

Why didn't MM vid the whole fight? You're claiming you won the whole fight however the vid only shows the part of the fight around Corps. About the picture, it honestly proves nothing but MM members standing outside on the east side of CW. There's no sign of any FOE, there's not even a sign of that the picture was taken at the time of the fight. Just because there are some white dots in CW doesn't mean it was FOE, I'm not saying, but it could be easily staged/faked.

bwuk.png

A picture says nothing, a vid does. Foe vidded the whole fight, and the vid clearly shows that FOE had the upperhand in the overall fight and actually won. As I already said the only proof MM has is one vid which was only a small part of the fight and some random pictures which proves nothing. Therefore FOE clearly won the fight.

/endtopic

After watching MM and foes vid you can clearly see mm got bashed around a bit since MM's vid only shows the part where they did decent which was at corp where foe still held them off for returners to come and push them all over around sideways around the wilderness till they were cleared from the last battlefield (clan wars).

MM claiming a win when their video shows a 2 min fight and it ends before any foe is cleared and before returners drop u all :)

Also if MM were on sperm why cant u just continue fighting at clan wars instead of running from location to location, you were never going to win

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

LOL, the picture of MM saying bwuk is hilarious.

Especially when Jess was completely lying on Pure Nation about the other picture... HERPA DERP, THOSE WHITE DOTS AREN'T MM...

foe lying on Pure Nation ? hahahahahaha that's a suprise

another note, why did we have 80ppl after a remass, and you had like 60 tried to ????? spamm eop which failed after that you ended ur trip with us having like 75ppl left who were ready to give you guys another try

its prolly beacause same SHlT every weekend,

foe gets wrecked out and tries to make it look like a win to gain more youtube recruits etc etc.

wouldnt it get annoying if you were in MM's situation? (dont answer to this, its obvious)

any1 else see the irony?

running and hiding inside clanwars spamming gf mm...

any1 else see the irony?

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

another note, why did we have 80ppl after a remass, and you had like 60 tried to ????? spamm eop which failed after that you ended ur trip with us having like 75ppl left who were ready to give you guys another try

foe gets wrecked out and tries to make it look like a win to gain more youtube recruits etc etc.

why is mm so jealous of our youtube channel, instead of putting their time into making good pk videos they rather try to claim wins which werent wins

but idc :)

bestwarrer.png

any1 else see the irony?

any1 else see the irony?

headshot.gif

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

why is mm so jealous of our youtube channel, instead of putting their time into making good pk videos they rather try to claim wins which werent wins

but idc :)

"idc either :) :) :) :) :)" lol- "we didnt really beat MM, but idc, we still won :) :) :) :) :) its participation that really matters"

its not jealousy, just pointing out those little thingies that make foe's boat float, well - I can see the effort dat was put in there, but I cant really witness the positive outcome for dem kids (well, there is some of it, but its more like, TOO MUCH WORK, not much outcome)

its somewhat clever to recruit out of youtube, majority of them are easily manipulated (considering FOE's current member base) :laugh:

any1 else see the irony?

any1 else see the irony?

headshot.gif

35lt0go.gif

'06

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..