Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

whats better

cx ftw yes

I personally think it's best to be good at both servers. If you're based of one server, if another clan from that same server dies/slumps/excels then you're going to be left without a key piece of competition.

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png

I think deep down all clans would like to be good in both servers, but the ones who are heavily P2P or F2P based try and hide it by saying "we don't care about F2P/P2P". Atleast Pink is man enough to admit it.

I personally enjoy both servers, and don't see why others take preferance. It's probably because the F2P clans have poor banks and low levels and the P2P clans are made up of less intelligant people who's brain functions stop them from working as a team.

#irclan - where banter happens

It's not really about the members, more about the leadership. You have clans with leaders dedicated to F2P and then clans with leaders dedicated to P2P. Only clans that can compete in both servers right now are..

MM, FOE, EOP, FI, IR

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

well obviously a clan that can be good in both is better. but clans usually have a favored server so they'll lean towards that and draw members that enjoy that server too. i think p2p is a lot more fun personally and a lot harder than f2p. it's a different set of skills to be good at either though

grogsfinalnotext.png

I think deep down all clans would like to be good in both servers, but the ones who are heavily P2P or F2P based try and hide it by saying "we don't care about F2P/P2P". Atleast Pink is man enough to admit it.

I personally enjoy both servers, and don't see why others take preferance. It's probably because the F2P clans have poor banks and low levels and the P2P clans are made up of less intelligant people who's brain functions stop them from working as a team.

av-4339.pngav-4339.png

GET MONEY

f2p, for the fact theres more competition in the f2p server.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

p2p numbers dont matter as much as they do in f2p

There's been countless upsets where the better P2P clan has beaten another with lower opts.

In F2P, a +10 is a guaranteed win most of times. Only exception I can think of is when EOP and MM fought 120 vs 100 and DP vs A 72 vs 56?

how often does that happen...

and i said numbers dont matter much in p2p

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

p2p numbers dont matter as much as they do in f2p

There's been countless upsets where the better P2P clan has beaten another with lower opts.

In F2P, a +10 is a guaranteed win most of times. Only exception I can think of is when EOP and MM fought 120 vs 100 and DP vs A 72 vs 56?

I can't tell if you're serious, but the only time EoP has pulled 120, they beat 110 MM and 90 FOE on one inventory, and were not defeated once.

what you mean wats better?

are we talking about better rs skills?

in f2p you can be 60 in mith all you gotta know is how to spam "flash2:xxxxx" push north/south/eastwest and spam eat pizzas and pull high numbers. Proven fact

If f2p were all defence and spamming, then why is it that the same clans always win in matched fights? Especially considering that your clan likely has the highest defence average of all pure clans, surely that would make you #1? or can none of your members "spam "flash2:xxxxx"?"

p2p clan wars fights are reliant on bank. A clan of people tanking on full brews is going to outtank a clan of people on sharks and summer pies. p2p bh/pvp is whoever can be ****** returning the most and losing the most return sets. Most p2p fights don't even have a proper conclusion anymore, the whole concept of p2p bh fights is just ridiculous now.

In terms of a clans organization, f2p is easily the better show.

It looks to us, in Carnage, that most members join us knowing that we're strongly P2P based and so, because of this, they only want to be in our clan for the P2P aspect. They would hate it if we did mandatory saturday trips, because that's not what we are lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png