Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

maxed int pure with korasi and other stuff u feel me doe

Failed Again

Nice, I'm still contemplating whether or not to get 10 def for Korasi's or not.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

*Note nothing in this is flame. it is pointing out facts.*

"maxed int pure with korasi and other stuff u feel me doe"

!stats failed again

(02:13:28) -[ET]RuneScript- *** [ FAILED AGAIN ]: Overall 1,730 | Att 79 | Str 99 | Cns 96 | Range 99 | Pray 52 | Mage 99 | Cook 70 | Fletch 48 | Fish 90 | FM 71 | Craft 70 | Smith 70 | Herb 99 | Agil 51 | Thieve 54 | Slay 65 | Farm 60 | RC 51 | Hunt 50 | Con 70 | Summon 92 | Dungeon 71

you are missing 20mil xp until you are maxed.

pking with teles in first clip, dont care if skilling, clearly wasnt considering he went out of his way to fight sum1.

If that is you pking on the main, you have teles in every single fight in case you didnt notice. Pretty honorable.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

!stats failed again

(02:13:28) -[ET]RuneScript- *** [ FAILED AGAIN ]: Overall 1,730 | Att 79 | Str 99 | Cns 96 | Range 99 | Pray 52 | Mage 99 | Cook 70 | Fletch 48 | Fish 90 | FM 71 | Craft 70 | Smith 70 | Herb 99 | Agil 51 | Thieve 54 | Slay 65 | Farm 60 | RC 51 | Hunt 50 | Con 70 | Summon 92 | Dungeon 71

pking with teles in first clip, dont care if skilling, clearly wasnt considering he went out of his way to fight sum1.

If that is you pking on the main, you have teles in every single fight in case you didnt notice. Pretty honorable.

If you watched the whole vid he said its not him on the main. also hes close enough to maxed lol who cares, its just a topic title, was a good watch why bait at it?

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

!stats failed again

Since when does Summoning consitute towards 'maxed'?

Nice video.

av-4339.pngav-4339.png

GET MONEY

!stats failed again

If you watched the whole vid he said its not him on the main. also hes close enough to maxed lol who cares, its just a topic title, was a good watch why bait at it?

it just bugs me when people have to mislead. no reason he could have said 99str init pker with korasi. or something along the lines.

if he was 1 or 4 summoning i would let summoning go, but he clearly trains it.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png