Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Elysium's Halloween - Ft. EF, IV and lots of treats.

Cpt Jack

2cidytt.png

Memberlist | Forums | #Elysium

Elysium ft. Exiled Force, Invincible, W136/57/17 F2P PK Trip

Happy Halloween! We went out today and started with about 15 people. We knew the pull would be lower due to today's festivities but we managed some fun and ownage nonetheless!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XCDUefts8Q

Elysium vs. Exiled Force

Elysium starting: 15

Exiled Force starting: 16

Elysium ending: 0

Exiled Force ending: 13

As we were logging in, an EF spy told EF our location and we got hit. Due to the mass confusion, we were cleared. We caught the EF spy afterwards.

Elysium vs. Invincible

Elysium starting: 14

Invincible starting: 9

Elysium ending: 14

Clan ending: 1-2 logged

We decided to pull a **** move and hit IV north of the graveyard. Since it was a pvp world, they couldn't find safety at BH and they got cleared.

Elysium vs. Exiled Force

Elysium starting: 13-4

Exiled Force starting: 14

[13:37] <[EF]Trile> we had 14 when we rush u round 2

Elysium ending: 11

Exiled Force ending: 0 on the battlefield.

We finally got a planned fight against Exiled Force and ran out to take our ground. We knew we were superior when given the time to plan. We easily downed Exiled Force and cleared the battlefield for some tricks and treats.

Elysium vs. Exiled Force vs Invincible

We hopped over to EF's world and rushed East of clan wars. Little did we know, they were fighting IV. We quickly took sperm hill and started clearing the remaining EF and IV. They eventually retreated to clan wars.

Elysium starting: 15

IV starting: 9(?)

EF starting: 13(?)

Elysium ending: 15

IV ending: 2-4 in clan wars

EF ending: 3-4 in clan war

Pictures:

elysium.png

51559751.png

lawlrawfl.png

corrupt.png

2ls9011.png

2e3ssau.png

Thanks for reading, don't forget to check us out; #Elysium, www.elysium-rs.com.

Topic written by keith, revised by Jake/Eezey.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

For the Second round, your ranks said you had 14 at the begin and EF had 11. For the round u crashed EF had 10 and IV had 10 at the begin and in the middle it was like 5v5 when you rushed in. Anyways, look like you had fun today (:

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

For the Second round, your ranks said you had 14 at the begin and EF had 11. For the round u crashed EF had 10 and IV had 10 at the begin and in the middle it was like 5v5 when you rushed in. Anyways, look like you had fun today (:

There was no first round or second round. It was you rushing us when we weren't expecting a fight and forcing us into clan wars (the only thing you actually did today) and our fight at sperm hill where I (yes, me) counted 12 falled in on you and a leader = 13. We don't give a **** what Ef and VI had, we cleared both of you...again.

Just dug into my logs, guess we're all wrong...

W6wg8.png

11/12/13/14 doesn't matter, they asked for the fight.

11/12/13/14 doesn't matter, they asked for the fight.

and we won ^^

W6wg8.png

Nice Work EL

Looks like u guys had fun :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png