Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zeniths P2P Halloween Trip!

Lawson

2ecksv8.png

After a fun trip yesterday Zenith set out with a Pull of 18 despise the low opts due to halloween we was ready for some action after roaming round the wilderness killing anyone who came in our way we had word that CP had just set out and we arranged a Pkri after calling a regroup at FOG Chaotic rushed us we quickly wrapped around them and started to push them east, the battle was over and Zenith was victorious!

344tezt.png

Zenith Starting: 18

Zenith Ending: 16

Chaotic Starting: 18?

Chaotic Ending: 0

344tezt.png

After defeating Chaotic we arranged our PKRI with CP after a heart warming speach from Bow 2 King we was ready for battle the fight was set at north bh stairs where we defended CP rushed us from the east trying to push us to single but our spread was to strong the fight was equal until we began to push CP back east, where the battle was over.

Zenith Starting: 20

Zenith Ending: 15

Corrupt Pures Starting: 15

Corrupt Pures Ending: 0 (on the battlefeild)

344tezt.png

Pictures:

101031203548.png

101031203610.png

101031203617.png

101031205832.png

101031210131.png

101031210208.png

101031210211.png

vo5slj.jpg

101031153701.png

101031160038.png

Videos:coming soon!

29mx8ck.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/zenithchannel

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

:D

Happy Halloween!!!

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

y do i see mains with z capes =[

Good Question.

I think some main clan has same cape as us called FF ( Frozen Fury )

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Wow you claimed a win after complaining about all the mains who rushed us :\? Good job anyway.. over 10 CP were killed by Mains not Zenith.

the mains were killing us aswell, you can see that in the vid; and [CP]Neffy was on his main sniping me ;/

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Wow you claimed a win after complaining about all the mains who rushed us :\? Good job anyway.. over 10 CP were killed by Mains not Zenith.

the mains were killing us aswell, you can see that in the vid; and [CP]Neffy was on his main sniping me ;/

No he wasn't :( and the mains rushed from our side and really hurt us :(( and we had 15 starting btw, some random main clan rushed us before you got to you XD

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

No he wasn't :( and the mains rushed from our side and really hurt us :(( and we had 15 starting btw, some random main clan rushed us before you got to you XD

Fixed the opts :) i think we should move the spot where we have our battles for the future weeks :D

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png