Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The fat man got plenty of candy

walli

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha MM you make me laugh, we only use these forums when we get a win? Your topic is up from last night, don't see a topic about tonight when you got totally anal'd.

FOE Kings of P2P, thanks for your banks :D

101031224900.png

101031230238.png

101031224421j.png

that's not hf capes idiot.

teamnp2.png

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could say the same about HF in the past where MM never called them but they just hate FOE cus they always talk ****

your leadership is so far from your members they don't even know who's in your own dam clan rofl. if a member was to take off his cape %99 of mm would kill him not knowing (im guessing from randoms u brind to trips) so how do you know your leaders dont call HF? lol, your ranks are so divided you wouldn't have half a clue what goes on.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha MM you make me laugh, we only use these forums when we get a win? Your topic is up from last night, don't see a topic about tonight when you got totally anal'd.

FOE Kings of P2P, thanks for your banks :D

101031224900.png

101031230238.png

101031224421j.png

took the "legends of p2p" 3 weeks to win one war?? l0000000000000l

Could say the same about HF in the past where MM never called them but they just hate FOE cus they always talk ****

your leadership is so far from your members they don't even know who's in your own dam clan rofl. if a member was to take off his cape %99 of mm would kill him not knowing (im guessing from randoms u brind to trips) so how do you know your leaders dont call HF? lol, your ranks are so divided you wouldn't have half a clue what goes on.

they are not randoms man dont say that!!@@@

they are intros, you dont need to app to go mm trips lol

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha MM you make me laugh, we only use these forums when we get a win? Your topic is up from last night, don't see a topic about tonight when you got totally anal'd.

FOE Kings of P2P, thanks for your banks"

lelele took the " Legends of P2P" 3 weeks to win one fight???? you gaise r pr00

So these two 'HF' people have 6 kills together while Solo K1ng has the same amount of kills, not to mention the 15 other EOP..

Come on Senne you were actually a smart kid in Epidemic, now you don't even know what you're posting.

1) Eop came on their own accord to kill FI(Aswell as mana pming goop to clear fi, in post above) ( I personally got speced and hit by EOP alot during the trip)

2) Their were about 10ish HF around ragging us, aswell as Fatality leaders in MM capes.

3) Accept defeat and move on, as we always do when we are beaten in F2P, you guys are just soooo arrogant it's hilarious.

I personally believe due to the fact of your members and "Intro's" leaving or refusing to app because of losing, that your leaders and ranks try so hard around these forums to make it seem like they win every single fight, every single week.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha MM you make me laugh, we only use these forums when we get a win? Your topic is up from last night, don't see a topic about tonight when you got totally anal'd.

Nope, only took us about an hour and a half.

i c wat u did turr

So these two 'HF' people have 6 kills together while Solo K1ng has the same amount of kills, not to mention the 15 other EOP..

Come on Senne you were actually a smart kid in Epidemic, now you don't even know what you're posting.

1) Eop came on their own accord to kill FI(Aswell as mana pming goop to clear fi, in post above) ( I personally got speced and hit by EOP alot during the trip)

2) Their were about 10ish HF around ragging us, aswell as Fatality leaders in MM capes.

3) Accept defeat and move on, as we always do when we are beaten in F2P, you guys are just soooo arrogant it's hilarious.

I personally believe due to the fact of your members and "Intro's" leaving or refusing to app because of losing your leaders and ranks try so hard around these forums to make it seem like they win every single fight, every single week.

I do accept defeat lol, you won today its just the fact that without EOP it would've been alot different, and we both know that

i c wat u did turr

:P Thanks for the fight tonight was fun with TLP, respect.

u r funneh, but yeah how can you call yourself's the king of p2p. to be the kings you must win alot (you dont)

u r funneh, but yeah how can you call yourself's the king of p2p. to be the kings you must win alot (you dont)

we won last week also?

I'd say that we win quite alot.

clan.png

we won last week also?

nope.... but keep claiming wins, maybe it will help you recruit more Youtube Prods.