Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The fat man got plenty of candy

walli

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha MM you make me laugh, we only use these forums when we get a win? Your topic is up from last night, don't see a topic about tonight when you got totally anal'd.

FOE Kings of P2P, thanks for your banks"

lelele took the " Legends of P2P" 3 weeks to win one fight???? you gaise r pr00

Nope, only took us about an hour and a half.

u r funneh, but yeah how can you call yourself's the king of p2p. to be the kings you must win alot (you dont)

Nope, i'm claiming to be a "King of P2P" because my clan wrecks yours every Sunday then once we've beaten you around the wild from side to side you think you better call one or two clans that actually like MM as a clan to come and not make it look as bad.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha MM you make me laugh, we only use these forums when we get a win? Your topic is up from last night, don't see a topic about tonight when you got totally anal'd.

u r funneh, but yeah how can you call yourself's the king of p2p. to be the kings you must win alot (you dont)

Nope, i'm claiming to be a "King of P2P" because my clan wrecks yours every Sunday then once we've beaten you around the wild from side to side you think you better call one or two clans that actually like MM as a clan to come and not make it look as bad.

every sunday?? what happened this month?

Same as every month, we wreck you every weekend then you guys try to claim the win :D

i seen 2 eop lol

mm just started to pick up their game in these last few weeks after getting ****** up over the summer for like 3 months of straight gangbanging

so dont get cocky

2??? l000l we have pic of, preschool, tayyab, solo k1ng, suwoop, nish owns pk, E_russ owned, kimboo, dirty wobble, r3lv, mr r3lv. is that 2?

i seen 2 eop lol

mm just started to pick up their game in these last few weeks after getting ****** up over the summer for like 3 months of straight gangbanging

so dont get cocky

Go watch the pics that were posted on here idiot, theres atleast 10 on Pic... I can easily name 10

You asked EOP to come and clear Fi, Eop came first.

i seen 2 eop lol

so dont get cocky

Go watch the pics that were posted on here idiot, theres atleast 10 on Pic... I can easily name 10

You asked EOP to come and clear Fi, Eop came first.

lol nice try, fi were there as a clan at the start of the fight killing foe returners

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

Same as every month, we wreck you every weekend then you guys try to claim the win :D

you have like 2 topics even trying to claim wins this month. its obvious you got smacked this month, why do you have to be so arrogant just admit it. i mean come on its obvious.

i seen 2 eop lol

so dont get cocky

2??? l000l we have pic of, preschool, tayyab, solo k1ng, suwoop, nish owns pk, E_russ owned, kimboo, dirty wobble, r3lv, mr r3lv. is that 2?

He didn't say there were two, he said he seen two, gtfo tramp.

you have like 2 topics even trying to claim wins this month. its obvious you got smacked this month, why do you have to be so arrogant just admit it. i mean come on its obvious.

Trust me, i'd be the first to put my hand up and admit defeat I really would, you slapped us last night fair dues for that but tonight you got raped along with your two allies, EOP were not helping us, tbh I thought they made it worse, they killed me a few times.

look dont talk about teaming, since this teaming with eop only started because MM STARTED CALLING/TEAMING WITH HF (RUNE/TANK CLAN)

also fi

We re-started our alliance with HF when FOE started an alliance with VH lol. It's all your fault.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png