Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The fat man got plenty of candy

walli

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could've won straight up

why would you bring so many eop kids when i wasn't even at the trip lol

if i was there, thats another story and would understand teamin

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

could've won straight up

why would you bring so many eop kids when i wasn't even at the trip lol

if i was there, thats another story and would understand teamin

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

its nothing to do with foe allying and having allies killing mm lol we do that fine alone.

It is more mm's enemies deciding to just join in stamping your foreheads into the floor lol...

You made the enemies, i dont control them nor does foe no more than you can.

deal with it, we have to all the time from Hf.

Gl with your clanning adventures.

just for once fight us in pvp world greaters not be a pssy and hit us with eop and mains at bh or fog? you may win the return fight with help, but who wins the fight if its in pvp world without returning?

anything mm say about eop, foe can say the same thing about fi/hf so dont even talk about teaming

go back a few pages and see FI calling piles on MM members with Mm capes, called HF after 1 hour of fighting mains + eop + fo and ended about 3 mins later? dont say they were there all the fight, gets your facts straight. Im out, really pathetic move from foe.

Explain why FI called piles on MM , people in your cc said " off eop " , mains ragged us both not only foe. Another thing, why was half of your purple dots " blue " on the minimap on one of the vids i saw? ??????????????????????? and if you are legends of p2p then just war us in a pvp world not fight next to bounty hunter where any main kid can attack. LEGENDS OF P2P dont be scared of pvp .

101031222059.png

I only said off Eop because I personally like Eop, it doesn't mean that I called them. Perhaps it wasn't a good idea to say off them since many Foe claimed Eop were attacking Foe as well, but meh. They took it upon THEMSELVES to help us out though, they weren't called there. I hadn't even known they were there until I ran into a friend of mine in Eop. What they do with their own time is not my problem. And stop acting so self righteous when your clan calls your main friends up whenever you're in trouble. By the end of the fight, I couldn't even step out of Bh without being specced out by several of your green-caped friends, it was CRAWLING with them. I only saw a small number of Eop there on their own terms, and it's not like I'm gonna call them off while I'm trying to fight for my clan.

And as for the "OMG I THOUGHT FOE WAS DONE WITH PW!", well, I only came to make this one post to correct your one-track thinking. "OMG EOP ARE HERE FOE MUST HAVE CALLED THEM! THERE'S NO POSSIBLE WAY THEY COULD BE HERE ON THEIR OWN!" Lol...News flash guys, Eop don't care for your clan much, so I don't blame them for wanting to come kill you off.

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~

Firstly mad respect to TLP for putting up a fight with 20 less guys, most clans would have gotten steam rolled but you guys killed a few FOE and lasted a while, respect

Secondly the MM vs FOE fight should be called a draw, Ragging Mains, EOP, FI, HF, AF were all there. It wasn't clean enough to call a win for anyone. You guys need to stop dragging the fights to return spots. It just looks like the thing that happened last week happened again, MM won the initial fight at corp then they chase FOE returners down and end up chasing them to a return spot, FOE then mass return and kill MM, MM then return BHB and the fight goes there, they kill FOE, FOE then mass return CLW MM goes there and MM gets cleared MM then returned CLW etc etc etc obviously fights that last 1hr+ in low level wild right next to safe zones will attract mains/eop/fi/hf/af... L2not get in return fights.

It will always be a low lvl wild returning fight if FOE is involved. Apparently they dont go deep because HF is always up there.

lmfao

clan wants to help foe kill another clan, because they want to and arent called, its perfectly fine to team with them. nice logic jess.

so when hf wants to crash our fights with you, we shouldnt tell them to stay away because they WANT to come?

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

took you 3 weeks to get a win then you post it right away on PW which you said you were done with. ty for the 20 eop in foe capes.

pretty ironic, when my target was in fi, and was with mm? :|

101031220836.png

yes bro ha ha incredibly ironic compared to half of eop with you rofl, go back to PN or do you need propaganda so much you are forced to continue to post here even thought confessing you were leaving pure warfare rofl

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

I don't know how you idiots can call Foe the one bringing the fight to low level wild when the fight started at corp and Foe PUSHED MM down. MM's returning is what brings it to low wild.

Ignorant kids can't see what's in front of them.

Also, MM can't take a loss.

I don't know how you idiots can call Foe the one bringing the fight to low level wild when the fight started at corp and Foe PUSHED MM down. MM's returning is what brings it to low wild.

Ignorant kids can't see what's in front of them.

Also, MM can't take a loss.

no no, every clan cant take a loss

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

took you 3 weeks to get a win then you post it right away on PW which you said you were done with. ty for the 20 eop in foe capes.

pretty ironic, when my target was in fi, and was with mm? :|

101031220836.png

yes bro ha ha incredibly ironic compared to half of eop with you rofl, go back to PN or do you need propaganda so much you are forced to continue to post here even thought confessing you were leaving pure warfare rofl

Yet EOP only showed up when the fight was around clanwars. The fight is still at corp (where it started) and there's an FI member down there. Proof is in the pudding, you just can't take it.