Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unfazeable.

Hi Im Taka

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got owned badly but ye about the Ventrilo part. We both got DDoSed and I didn't send any-one to take your ventrilo down.

Looks like we were the only clan that had a full out in like ages. Thats why :P

Everyone was talking about it so ye to many eyes = to many haters..

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/7156/cxnoob.jpg

About the massing spam. I was srs about that ..

Rsbot ew

Proud Member of The Hatred

muWS8.png

I dont see why my posts got deleted when there was no flame intented. :confused:

I just realized im not the only ex person whose post got deleted... Cx trying to cover their acts?

Why did my post get deleted I just showed a picture and spoke the real ****

" We got owned badly but ye about the Ventrilo part. We both got DDoSed and I didn't send any-one to take your ventrilo down.

Looks like we were the only clan that had a full out in like ages. Thats why :P

Everyone was talking about it so ye to many eyes = to many haters..

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/7156/cxnoob.jpg

About the massing spam. I was srs about that .. "

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Good job Complexity on your pull and your win.

For Ex, don't be mad... You did your best, and you had a decent pull, plus there will be other fullouts I'm sure.

hiforever.jpg

Not that amazing Lol, +15

not CX's fault

Ex declared on 26/10/10 for a 1 week prep fullout f2p which was a wednesday(which was strange) and we accepted without prepping our ml coz ml lock... and then ex added 14 ppl within 12 hours without any applications which is in my other topic

And the vent situation, well round 1 at the beginning you can see cx take shape but then ventrilo vent down, which we know who by (dw), but theventrilo claims on ex's vent were not caused by Cx, but i refused it to be done because we had a number advantage.

The proof is in the Clan Corner > Clan Discussion Thread.

Although, I've heard Ex is now closing so I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm glad we can get on now we used to before when we let you use our ventrilo and helped yous etc

Respect Exclusive

not CX's fault

Ex declared on 26/10/10 for a 1 week prep fullout f2p which was a wednesday(which was strange) and we accepted without prepping our ml coz ml lock... and then ex added 14 ppl within 12 hours without any applications which is in my other topic

And the vent situation, well round 1 at the beginning you can see cx take shape but then ventrilo vent down, which we know who by (dw), but theventrilo claims on ex's vent were not caused by Cx, but i refused it to be done because we had a number advantage.

I'm glad we can get on now we used to before when we let you use our ventrilo and helped yous etc

Respect Exclusive

Who said Exclusive closing?? Thats pathetic to say something like that lol. I'm going inactive cuz I turn 18 in 2days. Ex was trolling in #Exclusive only and you guys already think we're closing.

Gj if u get trolled that easy.. We didn't even try to troll you

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

not CX's fault

Respect Exclusive

Who said Exclusive closing?? Thats pathetic to say something like that lol. I'm going inactive cuz I turn 18 in 2days. Ex was trolling in #Exclusive only and you guys already think we're closing.

Gj if u get trolled that easy.. We didn't even try to troll you

I'm not picking sides but you're grasping at straws.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.