Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Women charged 1.5million for 24 songs

Mime

I can agree to this statement by one of the song artists which she illegally downloaded;

“As a longtime professional songwriter, I have always objected to the practice of illegal downloading of music. I have also always, however, been sympathetic to the average music fan, who has been consistently financially abused by the greedy actions of major labels. These labels, until recently, were responsible for the distribution of the majority of recorded music, and instead of nurturing the industry and doing their best to provide the highest quality of music to the fans, they predominantly chose to ream the consumer and fill their pockets.

So now we have a “judgment” in a case of illegal downloading, and it seems to me, especially in these extremely volatile economic times, that holding Ms. Thomas-Rasset accountable for the continuing daily actions of hundreds of thousands of people is, at best, misguided and at worst, farcical. Her accountability itself is not in question, but this show of force posing as judicial come-uppance is clearly abusive. Ms. Thomas-Rasset, I think you got a PCR deal, and I’m ashamed to have my name associated with this issue.“

http://mashable.com/2009/06/24/richard-marx-riaa/

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Pretty ****** up, everyone sues for the littlest **** ever. Instead of putting their time into something more productive and important they waste their time suing a mother of 4 for 24 ******* songs

exactly what I thought when i first read the article. Don't make an example with a single mother of 4 kids. When they know it will be absolutely impossible for her to pay for that ****..

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

she could of settled for 25,000. But that ******* idiot declined the offer. GL NOW

TH IS MY ONE

i feel sorry

but get like me

i work for gman + rizk in canada (entertainment company) and we promote www.livemixtapes.com // www.hotnewhiphop.com // www.worldstarhiphop.com // www.hiphopcanada.com //

and if there's a song not on there i really want youtube -> video2mp3.net

WwOoOOOOO

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

How did they find out about the songs? I mean this **** could have happened to me...

I've been told by people that the RIAA really only goes after people that share music. If you download and don't share, there is far less chance of being caught I'd think. Although, I'm not sure. Just what I've heard.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

Its ridiculous because no one these days is gona pay .99 cents for a song on itunes let alone for only a month of two until it gets old. And knowing songs these days, they get old pretty quick.

My question is how do they find out who is illegally downloading music?

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Its ridiculous because no one these days is gona pay .99 cents for a song on itunes let alone for only a month of two until it gets old. And knowing songs these days, they get old pretty quick.

My question is how do they find out who is illegally downloading music?

Well I'm not sure if they go for the people downloading so much as they do the people that share it and let people download off of them. As for how they go about finding them, i have no idea. maybe something with your IP Address? I don't know.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg