Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Meaning of Justice and Liberty

Furious

OMG was that a postive remark from Mitch holy geezus am i going blind?

Thanks guys and we have been working really hard to get our in game spam down to a Tee.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys did a great job, I was very impressed. Luckily we were able to win the last two rounds after losing the first 3 :).

Also it was nice to see EoP had nothing better to do than to come to our prep and flame Fi, guess some clans take rs too seriously :laugh:

15zs5ro.jpg

You guys did a great job, I was very impressed. Luckily we were able to win the last two rounds after losing the first 3 :).

Also it was nice to see EoP had nothing better to do than to come to our prep and flame Fi, guess some clans take rs too seriously :laugh:

That was how you guys looked like when you could compete with EoP, guess some clans just stay quiet when they slump :laugh:

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

That was how you guys looked like when you could compete with EoP, guess some clans just stay quiet when they slump :laugh:

I know for a fact that we never went to their preps which we were in no way involved, and flamed them. Nice flame though :biggrin:

15zs5ro.jpg

I know for a fact that we never went to their preps which we were in no way involved, and flamed them. Nice flame though :biggrin:

You say it like EoP had a mandatory flame session lol.

laugh:

Nice to see that Fatality actually followed the rules this time :biggrin:

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

laugh:

No I said it, and I quote "it was nice to see EoP had nothing better to do than to come to our prep and flame Fi". Seeing as there were around 15 of them which stayed throughout spamming, I would say that is a true statement. You replied with a flame, and a statement I find untrue, but if you really have a problem with what I said, take it up with me in pm, not on Chaotic's topic.

15zs5ro.jpg

laugh:

No I said it, and I quote "it was nice to see EoP had nothing better to do than to come to our prep and flame Fi". Seeing as there were around 15 of them which stayed throughout spamming, I would say that is a true statement. You replied with a flame, and a statement I find untrue, but if you really have a problem with what I said, take it up with me in pm, not on Chaotic's topic.

I don't have a problem with you personally, I just thought there was no need for you to flame EoP. You claim there was 15 of them staying throughout the prep spamming, you have to realize that EoP and Chaotic are on friendly terms, they could have just been there to support. Also, to accuse EoP of flaming throughout the whole prep, when in reality only about 2-4 of them were flaming Fatality, is an untrue statement. It's whatever though, they flamed you in game you flamed them in Chaotics topic.

OT: Hope you guys can do just as good in P2P, we were looking forward to a rivalry with Chaotic, but I heard the goof troop unit left to make their own clan ;'/

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Yes and no loki only 2 of them left that really counted . Tyler and Rob. Matt and dalton followed but they didnt do **** for us and since they all left we have only gotten better and our clans respect [Nation wide] has gone up aswell. we arent really concerned about P2P atm as we want to better our F2P game b\c imo P2P is no skill unless its in the wild, The clan with the bigger banks and the lucky Bonesaw spec's always win tbh, or the clan with the most 20+ def or 100+ combats . It takes alot of leadership skills to successfully control a REAL F2P war. not this 30v30 **** but like 45v45 50v50 100v100 . First clan to scatter in F2P is the first clan to lose.

But i hope soon with Danky as our new P2P warlord we will see alot of new promising P2P win's and future preps with clans ofc.

Thanks For Everyones Support!

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Yes and no loki only 2 of them left that really counted . Tyler and Rob. Matt and dalton followed but they didnt do **** for us and since they all left we have only gotten better and our clans respect [Nation wide] has gone up aswell. we arent really concerned about P2P atm as we want to better our F2P game b\c imo P2P is no skill unless its in the wild, The clan with the bigger banks and the lucky Bonesaw spec's always win tbh, or the clan with the most 20+ def or 100+ combats . It takes alot of leadership skills to successfully control a REAL F2P war. not this 30v30 **** but like 45v45 50v50 100v100 . First clan to scatter in F2P is the first clan to lose.

But i hope soon with Danky as our new P2P warlord we will see alot of new promising P2P win's and future preps with clans ofc.

Thanks For Everyones Support!

I disagree with you about P2P at some aspects, but your post did make me realize F2P does take some leadership. I would discuss it, but that is for a different topic.

Good luck in future preps

111106164814.png

hsig1.png