Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Is it me or...

Evan

omfg? thats why we are free :D ty Duval you did somthing okay for once.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

probably just you, ir and cp trash talking in irc lasted for a week because i knew ir wasn't going to do **** even that long, really now 70 people to 30 in 2 weeks? truly pathetic guys if you're going to try to force a rivalry atleast show up on saturdays, don't you dare come into our irc again with that hilarity and know your place next time

other then that its been squeeky clean for cp for a long time now and we plan it on being that way unless some trash clan decides to start beef again

Hmmm website B forms, Clans a and b leave website a and flaming dies down to a certain extent.

I know why the flaming has gone down! it's because epidemic died.

agree'd, if Epidemic was still open there would be alot more flaming

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Some trolls shouldnt be kicked tbh, its the kids that take it to offence and raise it another level, you wont ever have a picture perfect community and trying to create one would make our admins nazis. The better solution is probably just ignore them until they get bored grow up and become dedicated members lol

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg