Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's Sunday PWNage!

Hormone

2ecksv8.png

After an amazing f2p trip yesterday we got ready for our P2p pk trip, after hearing that all the mpc clans were going out on yet another f2p trip we logged to our f2p world and geared up to go out, peaking at 36 zenith warriors we were ready for some fun, after walking around the wildnerness for awhile we go word that Exclusive was out and wanted to battle the fight was held at north bh stairs with Exclusive defending, we rushed in with our spams up high and quickly cleared out the whole battlefeild

344tezt.png

Zenith Starting: 30

Zenith Ending: 28

Exclusive Starting: 25

Exclusive Ending: 0

344tezt.png

After defeating Exclusive in battle we got word that chaotic was at chaos alter we hopped worlds and rushed chaos alter as we quickly rushed in cp and df came from the north, we quickly took control of the alter and started to clear chaotic as we started to push chaotic out defiance rushed in, we began to push defiance back out of the alter, we decided to log out when cp rushed in.

Chaotic Starting: 35

Corrupt Pures Starting: 40

Defiance Starting: 25

Zenith Ending: 25

Corrupt Pures Ending: 35~

Chaotic Ending: 10

Defiance Ending: 10

344tezt.png

After logging out to our home world we got word that Chaotic and CP were fighting in the woods, we quickly rushed in to see that chaotic were almost done, we quickly took control of the battle feild and began to push CP into clanwars, before we could fully clear the fight a main clan rushed in.

Zenith Ending: 23

Corrupt Pures Starting: N/A

Courrupt Pures Ending: 5~

344tezt.png

After the cluster ***** we wanted a real fight, we saw Ch at clan wars spamming scared etc Chaotic went to defend at sperm hill, we rushed out with our range out and began to pick of ch members 1 by 1 as we pushed into them the battle was almost over when Cp crashed(spoke to drunk and it wasn't on purpose)

Zenith Starting:28

Zenith Ending:20

Chaotic Starting: 25

Chaotic Ending: 6~

344tezt.png

After fighting chaotic we found them again in Bhb spamming ******** etc, we ran to Chaos alter and they followed we quickly took control of the alter with our lines of Zee, we began to push back chaotic were we took control of there alter, we rushed back to the obilesk were we could finish there level 100's in addys off but they decided to log out.

Zenith Starting: 25(at 18 ports)

Chaotic Starting: 30

Chaotic Ending: 10~ in chaos alter

344tezt.png

After fighting chaotic twice we heard that complexity had around our opts we hopped worlds and rushed them at Graves we quickly spread them out the battle was over, and zenith had walked home victorious.

Zenith Starting: 23~(still returning)

Zenith Ending: 20

Complexity Starting: 20

Complexity Ending: 0

344tezt.png

Pictures:

Videos:coming soon!

10dac6t.jpg

2vvm6wi.jpg

101107152957.png

101107153041.png

101107153107.png

101107160613.png

101107160632.png

101107160828.png

101107162815.png

101107162906y.png

101107170545.png

101107171152.png

101107171455.png

101107172853.png

101107173755.png

101107173802.png

101107173952.png

101107173953.png

sly153030.png

sly153054.png

sly153102.png

sly153213.png

sly162431.png

sly164538.png

sly164547.png

sly164547.png

sly170757.png

29mx8ck.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/zenithchannel

]

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

THIS TOPIC IS MORE ******** THEN ANYTHING I HAVE EVER READ. 6? ARE U ******* STUPID? o god i cant even begin with you idiots for one, we had 23 left at Ca and you ran away from the battle and tried to get a regroup at obby which we where going to hit but ross said "cp is at clanwars" so we went back to Ca and waited for you and you never showed. its cool my video is almost done.

and you didnt clear Cp either you crashed our War. im still laughing at 6 ppl. 40% left to render.

101107171309.png

10 addy daddys? i see 20 Ch member's killing ur pathetic stragglers as you try your hardiest to get a regroup and claim a win Rofl get off it kids your not ever gonna beat us.

101107221038.png

By the looks of this pic you where cleared here to. Pushed us out? Lol ryan get over yourself man take a lost man geezus.

and 20 starting? we ended our trip with 25...

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

idc wat anyone says cp is #1

Please explain why on earth you got to present Corrupt Pures as arrogant idiots. Hopefully your not in Corrupt Pures, but just some wannabe that want to make us look dumb.

OT: Nice pull and congratulations on your victories.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

so much ******** on there, lol.

The fight at sperm we cleared you easily. CP rushed spamming ac 20 seconds after you were in CW. My ass it was on accident.

Come on Ryan, I thought you were better than this, lol.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Bro dont waste your time Ryan is all about lieing to make his clan feel better. We all know what happen he just cant come to his senses and put the truth.

Zenith Beat Ch and Cp today . Then Ryan woke up.

14wc5fo.jpg

LOL! Is zenith really trying to claim a win over CP AND CH HAHAHAHAHAHA

please stop its too funny :laugh: :laugh:

See you Saturday lil' guys

For once in my life i agree with duval rofl, quit resorting to making false pw topics, in an attempt to persuade people to join your pathetic piece of **** clan. kthanks and goodbye

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

For once in my life i agree with duval rofl

Calm down who cares lol

Thanks for the Fights Ch and Z

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

For once in my life i agree with duval rofl, quit resorting to making false pw topics, in an attempt to persuade people to join your pathetic piece of **** clan. kthanks and goodbye

i am da winna man

14wc5fo.jpg

b\c Cp was lurking

Your topic is bullsh*t as you can clearly see in my video. "did not have 6" nor did we have "10" at Ca. f*cking idiots bet your really mad. Please close this for false information!

14wc5fo.jpg

Copying IR's Our pile is here? Am very disappointed.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Whoa a lot of false info here that can be proved otherwise. I understand that - in writing your own topic you are a tad biased in your own favor, and I completely understand, but downright lying isn't going to reflect on your clan well in the long run.

For the people who watch videos and look at pictures on each side - It's pretty clear to see what's true and whatnot.

Owell - best of luck Zenith.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Copying IR's Our pile is here? Am very disappointed.

Wasn't copying anyone? when your muted what else is there to spam. about 7 of our members got muted before hand :P

@Duval- Obviously you had kids at C/a we couldn't attack your level 100's in addy we took control of the C/a gap and slowly moved up to Obby hoping you would follow us but no you logged out with 20 and we had a good 28~ at Ports.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png