Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RSC Tournament

Rodney--King

Would your clan participate in a RSC ran tournament?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Would your clan participate in a RSC ran tournament?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe, depends on the categories

Yeah, why the **** did you use an about sign (~). What the **** does that mean.

Also, 115 is too high. Give us 90- matched fights (80s being the highest levels).

then my brother 13th r4nger and i mahatma i could not compete...lol funny thing is im 89 cmb

on another note a level 83 vs a level 95 both 1 def, one being 60 atk, the other 99, both maxed have the same chance in a fight vs each other. so combat level does not matter past leve 80 really. and i think 100- would make more sense cuz obv lol 100 the perfect round number. im assuming he made it 105- because of sign ups. guesing there aren't that many 100/95/90- clans, and 101+ cant really compete with the level 110s.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

This is the thinking so far - please note/discuss any changes:

F2P CWA:

115~ 20v20 (rp/tanks/mid-levels/pures if they want to test themselves)

105~ 20v20 (pures/low, lvl rp/tanks)

1-10? def pures~ 20 v 20

105~ Full out (pures, low lvl rp/tanks)

115~ Full out (pures/rp/tanks/mid-levels/pures if they want to test themselves)

P2P CWA (all combats are F2P):

115~ 30v30 (rp/tanks/mid-levels/pures if they want to test themselves)

105~ 30v30 (pures, low lvl rp/tanks)

1-10? def pures~ 30 v 30

Now obviously they can't have too many categories as its a ton of work. They may even cut this down if they dont get either 4-8 teams/clans to sign up.

Any other categories you think pures whould be able to get a solid 8-10 teams/clans entered in?

when you do say 105/115~ do you mean 105/115-

I think you should put the starting and ending opts in that fight vs MM lol, looks like 70 foe vs 15 mm... Just saying.

N way GJ on showing that TLP are beatable. Although I think you should accept MM's full out now!

Are those f2p combat levels? And is summoning on in p2p? And what happens if a clan has a couple members over the limits? Shouldn't be a problem for Foe, but I know it could be for some others.

This is the thinking so far - please note/discuss any changes:

F2P CWA:

115~ 20v20 (rp/tanks/mid-levels/pures if they want to test themselves)

105~ 20v20 (pures/low, lvl rp/tanks)

1-10? def pures~ 20 v 20

P2P CWA (all combats are F2P):

115~ 30v30 (rp/tanks/mid-levels/pures if they want to test themselves)

105~ 30v30 (pures, low lvl rp/tanks)

1-10? def pures~ 30 v 30

Now obviously they can't have too many categories as its a ton of work. They may even cut this down if they dont get either 4-8 teams/clans to sign up.

Any other categories you think pures whould be able to get a solid 8-10 teams/clans entered in?

when you do say 105/115~ do you mean 105/115-

I think you should put the starting and ending opts in that fight vs MM lol, looks like 70 foe vs 15 mm... Just saying.

N way GJ on showing that TLP are beatable. Although I think you should accept MM's full out now!

Are those f2p combat levels? And is summoning on in p2p? And what happens if a clan has a couple members over the limits? Shouldn't be a problem for Foe, but I know it could be for some others.

All levels are F2P.

115~ = 115f2p cmb and under.

105~ = 105f2p cmb and under.

etc.

As for rules, they will be the default jagex rules for the j-cup unless both clans agree to new rules for each fight.

P2P CWA will not have summons, hence why P2P CWA is going to be based off F2P lvls, not P2P.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?

Lol why are tanks and rune pures being included in the category "pure"?

This is nothing to do with RSC opening up, its just HF wanting fights with pures.

If we wanted a pure tournament surely we'd just organise it without the involvement of a clan that doesn't accept anything below 40 defence.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

This is nothing to do with RSC opening up, its just HF wanting fights with pures.

If we wanted a pure tournament surely we'd just organise it without the involvement of a clan that doesn't accept anything below 40 defence.

We already tried to set up a tournament but only a few clans went.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Doubt RSC will be doing anything related to 1 defence. I have read several threads on RSC about pure clans/pures in general and the majority don't give 2 cents about pures. However having some sort of combat cap could attract pure clans to fight in the tournament.

Your exactly right, but that is the attitude the mods are trying to change with this tournament. Many of them are ex-pures themselves, and like to see more pure clans posting their night out topics on RSC, as well as getting involved in clan discussion.

They have acknowledged that pure clans have been let down in the past when in comes to tournaments for the clan world.

Don't forget RSC has some strong sway with Mod Timbo and Jagex for the next J-Cup, so if you'd like to see changes in the J-Cup format that gives the small 80-100f2p cmb pure clans a chance to win something and not just the big clans like MM and FoE, then they need you to want to be involved in upcoming RSC tournaments with postivie feedback I can pass on.

~ fights with caps on def lvls/gear restrictions

1-20defence category, so we don't get ****ed over by hf in the pure catagory <3

mmflash123.gif

- Would your clan/team compete in a tournament ran by RSC? It's up to the Swedish one

- Which categories whould you like to see introduced?

Firstly only clans that accept 1-39 def should be accepted into this tournament.

MM,FOE,EOP,FI,TLP,CH,CPR,C,IR,WAR,CX,TR,CP,DF,EF etc HF,VH,PX are not pure clans, there zerker clans.

P2P Full out (Corrupt off, summoning off) 3 rounds

F2P Full out (No Rules) 3 rounds

20v20 p2p 1 def cap summoning off corrupt off 3 rounds

20v20 F2P 1 def cap corrupt off 3 rounds

30v30 P2P Dangerous summoming off corrupt off 1 round

There should be no cap on combat level, only defence level.

- Do you have any questions about a tournament that is run by RSC? I'd like it if pure warfare could host it tbh, any chance of getting them involved in it?

^

What this wise man said.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

^

What this wise man said.

What the quote above me said.

JAKE U **** BRO?

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Why are MM members saying here that their clan would compete, when that evidently is not the case (eg. PCL)

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world