Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[-Corrupt Pures-] F2P PK Trip [11/13/10]

Drunk

Hello everyone!

I just think that its great that everyones argueing on my topic, a lot of kids who aren't in CP or EOP!

Everyone has proof of everything etc sometimes its real sometimes its not. We play the game for fun and play as fair as possible. EOP is clearly posting on our topic in order to close it or make up some excuses etc.

Either way its a game, I'm sorry that you lost to us EOP. I know its been a while since you've lost to a clan other than MM or FOE so its probably startling to a lot of your newer members who enjoy to flame us like you tell them to. What you need to realize is that for the past 4 months of your consistent Number 3 rank domination you would flame CP Fi etc to the extreme. Coming to our events, watching us and flaming us if we lose, massing up with us and spamming CP slump, changing your name to CP related names, pming CP members phishing links in Irc, crashing fights of ours. I understand that you may be upset that some of my members are flaming and I am trying to resist flaming. But you need to realize that they have all the right to and I completely understand why and I won't stop them. Its useless. I understand that it makes you a little frustrated etc, and when you do it to us it really doesn't effect us much simply because you have done it for the past 4 Months for no reason at all.

Thanks for the fights this weekend EOP, they were really fun. Hope we can do i next week :D You just need to view it from our point of view.

tl;dr

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone!

I just think that its great that everyones argueing on my topic, a lot of kids who aren't in CP or EOP!

Everyone has proof of everything etc sometimes its real sometimes its not. We play the game for fun and play as fair as possible. EOP is clearly posting on our topic in order to close it or make up some excuses etc.

Either way its a game, I'm sorry that you lost to us EOP. I know its been a while since you've lost to a clan other than MM or FOE so its probably startling to a lot of your newer members who enjoy to flame us like you tell them to. What you need to realize is that for the past 4 months of your consistent Number 3 rank domination you would flame CP Fi etc to the extreme. Coming to our events, watching us and flaming us if we lose, massing up with us and spamming CP slump, changing your name to CP related names, pming CP members phishing links in Irc, crashing fights of ours. I understand that you may be upset that some of my members are flaming and I am trying to resist flaming. But you need to realize that they have all the right to and I completely understand why and I won't stop them. Its useless. I understand that it makes you a little frustrated etc, and when you do it to us it really doesn't effect us much simply because you have done it for the past 4 Months for no reason at all.

Thanks for the fights this weekend EOP, they were really fun. Hope we can do i next week :D You just need to view it from our point of view.

http://corruptpures.invisionzone.com/index...75-declaration/

Your mains cannot participate in clan wars, afraid? I think so.

20 defence does not show the true power of a clan, 1 defence does.

I dont mind FAIR competition, i like it. GJ on your wins and I am admitting we lost the first two fights, but I am sure without the mains the outcome would have been different.

See you guys next week

neither do dungeoneering or corrupt weapons :blush:

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Hello everyone!

Your mains cannot participate in clan wars, afraid? I think so.

20 defence does not show the true power of a clan, 1 defence does.

I dont mind FAIR competition, i like it. GJ on your wins and I am admitting we lost the first two fights, but I am sure without the mains the outcome would have been different.

See you guys next week

neither do dungeoneering or corrupt weapons :blush:

Corrupts off, dung off. Dare to accept?

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Notice when we brung the fight to chaos altar, cp's higher leveled mains couldn't do ****.

and the ending results of that? cp got shitted on.

u used cx as an excuse in that fight bcuz u kno were u gettin rocked.

What force you not to use your brain? We won our two first fights losing less than 20 people and you honestly think we would lost our third fight? Don't give me some bullshít about mains since both clans had to deal with mains. We got tons of pictures in our private member section showing mains hitting us. Some of them are even posted here.

Notice how we didn't claim the victory in the fight that got crashed half-way since we actually use our brain. You cannot tell about the future and we'll never find out if EoP or CP would have won the fight if Cx didn't come into the scene. Obviously some of our members would hit Cx since they had red capes and therefore we called it off. Get the fúck of our aftermath thread if you're not going to use your brain, fúcking EoP psychos. However, I'm not surprised since you crash fights and claim victory over clans and in clean 1 vs 1 fights you get sat on most of the times if the opts is within -/+ 5.

As for people saying we should fought MM/FOE we were busy with EoP as you can see and by look of it we'll be busy with EoP for the next couple of weeks. Also MM/FOE were busy with each other.

Why not just say 'Great fight' and move on? It was 3 good fights and I doubt EoP had this intense fights last what 4-5 months? I'd be happy to have some competition if I were EoP rather than just crashing for 2-3hours.

Was some intense fights and I hope we'll have more in the future! Well done Corrupt Pures ;).

Like I stated, when it got brought down to low level wildy, your higher leveled mains couldn't do ****.

Also, you're just a hypocrite, what did u guys do last sunday? u crashed LOW level clans that were f2p pking, constantly. so plz stfu about that crashing ********.

Your pulls will go from 69 to 30s nd 40s shortly, who wants to bet?

Can I ask for a screenshot of some of our mains? We clearly have 15+ pics of mains hitting CP, I don't see any pics of mains hitting EOP. When you can bring some proof than come flame on our topic okay? And as for Sunday, everyone knows we're not great in p2p, all of our competition went F2P so we did too. If all you're going to do is flame with false information get off my topic please. ty.

EDIT: I can GUARANTEE that we had no mains in rune sniping you guys.

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png

Notice when we brung the fight to chaos altar, cp's higher leveled mains couldn't do ****.

What force you not to use your brain? We won our two first fights losing less than 20 people and you honestly think we would lost our third fight? Don't give me some bullshít about mains since both clans had to deal with mains. We got tons of pictures in our private member section showing mains hitting us. Some of them are even posted here.

Notice how we didn't claim the victory in the fight that got crashed half-way since we actually use our brain. You cannot tell about the future and we'll never find out if EoP or CP would have won the fight if Cx didn't come into the scene. Obviously some of our members would hit Cx since they had red capes and therefore we called it off. Get the fúck of our aftermath thread if you're not going to use your brain, fúcking EoP psychos. However, I'm not surprised since you crash fights and claim victory over clans and in clean 1 vs 1 fights you get sat on most of the times if the opts is within -/+ 5.

As for people saying we should fought MM/FOE we were busy with EoP as you can see and by look of it we'll be busy with EoP for the next couple of weeks. Also MM/FOE were busy with each other.

Why not just say 'Great fight' and move on? It was 3 good fights and I doubt EoP had this intense fights last what 4-5 months? I'd be happy to have some competition if I were EoP rather than just crashing for 2-3hours.

Was some intense fights and I hope we'll have more in the future! Well done Corrupt Pures ;).

Like I stated, when it got brought down to low level wildy, your higher leveled mains couldn't do ****.

Also, you're just a hypocrite, what did u guys do last sunday? u crashed LOW level clans that were f2p pking, constantly. so plz stfu about that crashing ********.

Can I ask for a screenshot of some of our mains? We clearly have 15+ pics of mains hitting CP, I don't see any pics of mains hitting EOP. When you can bring some proof than come flame on our topic okay? And as for Sunday, everyone knows we're not great in p2p, all of our competition went F2P so we did too. If all you're going to do is flame with false information get off my topic please. ty.

U guarentee u had no mains in rune sniping us? hahahahahaahahahahaahahhaah

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11503 in the picture section.

101113153608.png

^ & your very own cp member, bvb on his main.

& also show me your attendance pictures? no balls.

I said in rune, I don't see him in rune. As I said before my pure was banned, training a new pure atm. The kids you have on your topic only come on for Saturday trips because they're either old school or their pures were hacked/banned. Also if you compare the amount of mains in RUNE that you guys had compared to what, your 1 pic of bvb? You guys obviously had 5+ mains in Rune. I'm pretty sure you guys also had 45 Def kids seeing as your leaders are fine with your mains sniping us the entire fight.

20gjvgw.png

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11503 in the picture section.

101113153608.png

I said in rune, I don't see him in rune. As I said before my pure was banned, training a new pure atm. The kids you have on your topic only come on for Saturday trips because they're either old school or their pures were hacked/banned. Also if you compare the amount of mains in RUNE that you guys had compared to what, your 1 pic of bvb? You guys obviously had 5+ mains in Rune. I'm pretty sure you guys also had 45 Def kids seeing as your leaders are fine with your mains sniping us the entire fight.

SHOW ME U GUYS ATTENDANCE PICTURES

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

^ Why aren't u guys accepting our declaration?

Why do you act like a 12year old? Start acting your age for god sake.

I didn't attend the Sunday trip since I had more important shít to take care of. As for crashing I don't see any aftermath thread from last Sunday made by CP claiming victories in 'crashed fights'. Such a silly comeback on your part and I suggest you get off this thread since you cannot look out-side your tiny little world, fúcking EoP psychos.

You got nothing that will back up ''go from 69 to 30s'' our average pull for the last 3 months is 55. I'll cut it down so YOU can actually understand the meaning of average: We have been pulling 60+ couple of times last 3 months and we mainly pull in the 50ish making our average pull 55. As for this Saturday we didn't put any extra ordinary effort into it but I sure know that EoP hyped A LOT about this Saturday. I'm sorry that we beat you and that you're frustrated but do yourself a favour and don't reply.

Once again, please act your age for the hell of it.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

So manny addy daddy's lol. You should try and make them wear mithrill atleast..

I will ask my main clan to ac pure fights to kill mains who crash pure fights ( that would mainly mean everybody in #snipe and other clans that bring mains because the other clan does so ).

It's getting pathetic lol. I sometimes see 1 main for every 8 persons a clan has.

Why wear mith when 30 defence these days are considered pure? Don't even start on the mains like literally, have some common sense and tell your fellow clan members to wear addy or mith. Like us, mabey 1 day you will be as good as us. lol jk we 10x better! :]

You do know that I'm not in a pure clan (haven't been in one for almost half a year) and never will be either anymore? I quit rs lol. I'm an ex-member in the main clan Forsaken.

And I doubt CP is 10x better than Forsaken haha !11

:]

heartline8.gif

101113153608.png

Get em yourself, ask Tayyab, he should know.

20gjvgw.png

asdlym.png

homoboy3000231940.png

itrue musl1m - 45 def

homoboy3000231828.png

oZero - 70 def

homoboy3000231853.png

Pinkbots - ~50 def

homoboy3000231813.png

Bridksi - 45 def

101113200816a.png

etc, etc, etc.

if u need more let me know

Still see nobody in Rune, keep trying EOP. I'm sure you guys had some Zerks in addy/mithril as well from all the mains in RUNE you have.

20gjvgw.png

101113153608.png

Get em yourself, ask Tayyab, he should know.

CP scared? Show me ur attendance pictures.

Ask Tayyab

20gjvgw.png

I though EoP didn't use PureWarfare, glad you're back to watch our glories aftermath thread against you guys. It would be so boring reading this thread without you guys to complain about a couple of fights on RuneScape haha.

In advance: Don't delete my post, before you do so you should consider deleting the 6 pages filled with EoP psychos complaining. Yes I said psychos, so what don't delete it for god sake.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

I didn't attend the Sunday trip since I had more important shít to take care of. As for crashing I don't see any aftermath thread from last Sunday made by CP claiming victories in 'crashed fights'. Such a silly comeback on your part and I suggest you get off this thread since you cannot look out-side your tiny little world, fúcking EoP psychos.

You got nothing that will back up ''go from 69 to 30s'' our average pull for the last 3 months is 55. I'll cut it down so YOU can actually understand the meaning of average: We have been pulling 60+ couple of times last 3 months and we mainly pull in the 50ish making our average pull 55. As for this Saturday we didn't put any extra ordinary effort into it but I sure know that EoP hyped A LOT about this Saturday. I'm sorry that we beat you and that you're frustrated but do yourself a favour and don't reply.

If that is the case, provide me proof with attendance pictures.

If you cannot please shut the **** up and get off this topic.

Sorry that's confidential. You should have asked Tayyab. Also, why would you tell him to get off his own clan's topic, that's just idiotic lmfao.

20gjvgw.png

If that is the case, provide me proof with attendance pictures.

If you cannot please shut the **** up and get off this topic.

You so easy. I don't even have to make a fool out of you. You doing it on your own.

Saying 'get off this topic' to a member of Corrupt Pures on their OWN aftermath thread shows that you got the mental capacity of a 12 yea old, fúcking EoP psychos. On top of this comes the fact that EoP had Tayyab spying on Corrupt Pures so why ask us for clan chat pictures? Hit the (X) top corner and save us all for your bullshít.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Basically, for all the kids who are saying "hit mm/foe" last week we fougth MM and did well, defeated them, so on that note we thought we would try and hit the clan who have caused so many clans misery over the last few weeks, and provided CP will so much flame over the last month.,,

On this note our dicission on crushing/demoralising EOM on this trip was a good 1.

next point, Saying CP and EOP had mains is false information, EOM actually "use" mains during the fight, for the likes of CP, we used a maximum of 2 mains for "scouting purposes". in all vids you can see CP getting hit by mains none stop, so basically when we say matched ops we beat matched pure ops, but mains are rediculas..

Hitting main callers 24/7, starting to spoil the pure world.

Not to take anything away from any clan named above, but id like to thanks CP for doing a goodjob on this trip and bouncing back so well after the times of 40 man pulls, even though they was very consistant and w.e.

Thanks Eruption Of Pures For The Fights,

Thanks For CX "Acin"

And Goodluck MM FOE EOP CX CH TLP IR and the rest of the clans on your next weeks trips, im hoping if we do fight or w.e we keep it clean and flame free.

Coz lets be honest the pure world is getting ****** over, too much crashing/mains used now.

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME