Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[-Corrupt Pures-] F2P PK Trip [11/13/10]

Drunk

well since you was so interested in proving that "we had mains" im guessing that you would have them, ask tayyab? he does the attendance pics right? also, our attendance pictures are strictly for CP Only, and your not CP.

P.S - Stop trying so hard, accept the loss. its a game.

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt take 1, i not sure who did, it prob be on our forums soonish anyway,

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

i see how we win the low lvl wild fight where ur mains cant kill us...you won both fights in deep wildy where ur mains could **** on us...herp derp

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

Could you plz pm me the pictures of ur attendence pictures i would love to see them

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

Derp Derp 2-0

we cleared you at ca soo its actually 2-1 cx came when you guys had like 5 people left u want the vid?

>pure world

i see how we win the low lvl wild fight where ur mains cant kill us...you won both fights in deep wildy where ur mains could **** on us...herp derp

Are you implying that you didn't bring mains? I swear you guys need to open your eyes, and accept a loss for once. Learn from it, and come back harder next week, it isn't the end of the world as you know it.

15zs5ro.jpg

grasping at straws

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Derp Derp 2-0

we cleared you at ca soo its actually 2-1 cx came when you guys had like 5 people left u want the vid?

Actually CX hit us from the north of the altar entrance because we were smashing you guys against the altar and we got sandwiched in between. So I'm not taking the win there and neither should you.

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png

im not saying that we lost ima accepting that we lost lol but im just saying that cp was cleared at ca b4 cx came in spamming ac..i just wanna see ur attendence pics lol

>pure world

actually i dont really care lol its nice to see some more competition rather then the top 3...good job this weekend keep it up cp

>pure world

I'm not denying that you guys beat us today but why get so cocky? It was the first time in months that cp was beating eop in wildy and don't forget that most of our preps always end up 3-0 for eop so please don't start beef with us.

@8loodyarch, Yeah you're right cp isn't like fi. Fi actually had a good reason to be cocky since they were beating the top 3. Cp only gets cocky because they're mad happy that they beat the clan that made them feel miserable for the past 3 months. So yeah as solo said, you pretty much started cp's final war.

Ty cp i was about to quit rs because i felt we didn't had much challenge anymore, guess i was wrong.

You're a number 3 clan, there are two clans above you, what is this arrogant crap about no challenge.

"made us feel miserable for the past 3 months" that is the point. Although we weren't miserable as we were having some form of fun, EOP have been flaming us, crashing us, ddos'ing us, putting spies in us for no reason. Just because they could and was like LOL WE E-PIRATES. So we finally beat you in a pretty much 1 v 1 fair run in twice, and then the third time a clan crashes and eop return to their all ways.

We are not the #3 clan, eop is, however we beat eop and it's funny how angry they got declaring full outs and talking their ususal ****.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Hello everyone!

I just think that its great that everyones argueing on my topic, a lot of kids who aren't in CP or EOP!

Everyone has proof of everything etc sometimes its real sometimes its not. We play the game for fun and play as fair as possible. EOP is clearly posting on our topic in order to close it or make up some excuses etc.

Either way its a game, I'm sorry that you lost to us EOP. I know its been a while since you've lost to a clan other than MM or FOE so its probably startling to a lot of your newer members who enjoy to flame us like you tell them to. What you need to realize is that for the past 4 months of your consistent Number 3 rank domination you would flame CP Fi etc to the extreme. Coming to our events, watching us and flaming us if we lose, massing up with us and spamming CP slump, changing your name to CP related names, pming CP members phishing links in Irc, crashing fights of ours. I understand that you may be upset that some of my members are flaming and I am trying to resist flaming. But you need to realize that they have all the right to and I completely understand why and I won't stop them. Its useless. I understand that it makes you a little frustrated etc, and when you do it to us it really doesn't effect us much simply because you have done it for the past 4 Months for no reason at all.

Thanks for the fights this weekend EOP, they were really fun. Hope we can do i next week :D You just need to view it from our point of view.

http://corruptpures.invisionzone.com/index...75-declaration/

Your mains cannot participate in clan wars, afraid? I think so.

20 defence does not show the true power of a clan, 1 defence does.

I dont mind FAIR competition, i like it. GJ on your wins and I am admitting we lost the first two fights, but I am sure without the mains the outcome would have been different.

See you guys next week

lmao we have pics of ur eop mains also i was late anyways when we were on stairs i saw a main and he had eop cape on then he switched to cp cape and he falled in. Please explain that?