Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

complexity closes

cx ftw yes

yes complexity has closed. i bet half of you don't care but i would just like to say rip to one of the many clans to take ftp by storm. we had constant 50 pulls on Saturday trips taking on clans with more experience then us such as ir, ch z, fearless, despecrutive pures before they closed and a lot more. are mini war organization was epic. we had won a 15 vs 15 with foe witch is pretty good if you ask me and 1 round with fi. only 6 months but it was a epically fun time.

if you wanna see are 6 months of fun and great times check out are you tube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/ComplexityRs

rip ftp warriors

Really does annoy me to see clans like CX closing who was one of our main competitors we need more competition not less. Although i hated most of you its sad to see you closing, RIP. :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

RIP, gl everyone.

Edit: Reason why it closed?

I heard leadership went inactive/was inactive. Not sure though

OT: sad to see you guys close, was fun clan to mini and fight overall.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg