Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

~ Fatal Force vs Immensity ~ F2P FULL OUT

streetz

Glad to see we won, missed it due to a party

but you're online now at 8:00 pm est

you

smell

and

you

are

WHIIIIPPPPPPPEDDD

CHAAACHINGG

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

free loot

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Nice job FF, wouldn't be too much of an hassle if it was in Cwars

ye i think fatal force leaders tryed to get in it clw but Immensity wanted pvp

they didn't want to get 3-0'd again

#Fatal.Force - 3-0's on the daily

Hardly the reason tbh, the reason was actually because not enough clans make use of the brazilian, german, french and similar worlds for pvp fullouts. I've always been fond of them, and hence would always prefer one to a CW mini. Gj none the less FF, was a fun fight. Nice to little flame (keyword little), and amazing pulls from both clans. Experience and numbers in the end won, and its a deserved win.

Oh and streetz, I would have PMed you at 5:25PM the world but I was akicked from the channel and you didn't bother to PM me. You were PMed the world at 5:33PM, and didn't show up till 5:43 so meh.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Hardly the reason tbh, the reason was actually because not enough clans make use of the brazilian, german, french and similar worlds for pvp fullouts. I've always been fond of them, and hence would always prefer one to a CW mini. Gj none the less FF, was a fun fight. Nice to little flame (keyword little), and amazing pulls from both clans. Experience and numbers in the end won, and its a deserved win.

Oh and streetz, I would have PMed you at 5:25PM the world but I was akicked from the channel and you didn't bother to me. You were PMed the world at 5:33PM, and didn't show up till 5:43 so meh.

Lol, I know it's not the reason. Tyler thought we were all poor and couldn't afford corrupts and wouldn't risk it in PvP. I think we had about ~12 members risking Corrupts.

Well, then I guess tyler's math is wrong when he said that it took us 20 minutes to "mass up MM." It took me 9 minutes to walk from dummies to maze, and tell my clan how to get into a German world, and rush. That's not that much time.

Tyler just can't take the loss.

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Oh and streetz, I would have PMed you at 5:25PM the world but I was akicked from the channel and you didn't bother to me. You were PMed the world at 5:33PM, and didn't show up till 5:43 so meh.

Lol, I know it's not the reason. Tyler thought we were all poor and couldn't afford corrupts and wouldn't risk it in PvP. I think we had about ~12 members risking Corrupts.

Well, then I guess tyler's math is wrong when he said that it took us 20 minutes to "mass up MM." It took me 9 minutes to walk from dummies to maze, and tell my clan how to get into a German world, and rush. That's not that much time.

He wouldn't be able to take a loss, or handle a win for that matter. Regardless, you were massing up MM so why put it in quotes?

He wouldn't be able to take a loss, or handle a win for that matter. Regardless, you were massing up MM so why put it in quotes?

ye let me go back up my friends clan and say with complete confidence they did something when I really have no idea what I'm talking about. thanks for the fights, and you should really stop posting too

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Keith and Tyler are hardly friends, check facts Obby.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

wrong again about being too poor. Given that most of your ML don't do anything or are MM I knew you'd have money. You should stop complaining about small things such as why it was in PvP and maybe just be happy it was?

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

wrong again about being too poor. Given that most of your ML don't do anything or are MM I knew you'd have money. You should stop complaining about small things such as why it was in PvP and maybe just be happy it was?

Lol, if it was in Clan Wars you would've lost 3 in a row..

Given that most of our ML "don't do anything or are MM" I'll show you who's really in MM:

1 Lil_Wayn_E 2 Pixel_Jacked

3 0mg_Itz_Blue

4 El_Situation

5 Mr_Makaveli MM

6 Chef

7 Paaaaaanchod

8 Landlord

9 Empflix

10 Ak47s MM

11 Bugs_Nation

12 Sparatic_Gun

13 G0ds_God

14 Fly__By_Pker

15 Too_Leet

16 Xxstr0wnerzx

17 O0o000o0ooli

18 Ayncientz

19 Esecretvpura

20 Dr_Dhallie_D

21 Bonersavv_Pk MM

22 Rippa

23 Umadcozubad

24 Culi

25 Badassname69

26 Obby_Sufffa MM

27 I_P_H_A_Z_3

28 Myk_Reborn MM

29 Heated_Jnr

30 Lil_Saqe

31 W63_Joker

32 Jr_Bloods

Your argument of "most of us being in MM" is only 15.6% true.

JUST TAKE THE DAMN LOSS

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org