Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[>Corrupt Pures<] F2P Pk Trip 11/2010

Leech

epidemic v2

Won't come close, Epidemic was a GOOD clan.

Once again I don't know why your flaming us. I'm the CP Official and I'm not brainwashing my members into thinking anything. They think for themselves. Telling my members that we will always be number one is absolutely asinine. Why Would I do that so when we aren't it will seem like such a larger blow? Are you mental or something?

No he's european :mellow:

51zql2.png

BVKPm.png

RNRda.png

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome back cp

foe and eop seem pretty butthurt

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

ITT: one fight in 2 hours with a 110 man pull.

Anyway, i don't know why you were suprised by your pull considering Cx closed into you.

ps; Spot the rank who lost his corrupt

101120180106.png

--->

59990471.png

Nice! That's like.... .00001% of his bank. Nice try though.

ITT: one fight in 2 hours with a 110 man pull.

Anyway, i don't know why you were suprised by your pull considering Cx closed into you.

ps; Spot the rank who lost his corrupt

101120180106.png

--->

59990471.png

Nice! That's like.... .00001% of his bank. Nice try though.

Who asked you?..

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png

Basically CP outpulled every clan today and was #1 today. Ok? Deal with it. No need for all these dumb trolls or threats. It's just a game. Nonetheless, Nice job CP :biggrin:

Shut the **** up idiot.

20gjvgw.png

epidemic v2

Difference is Epidemic never had a clan close into them.

Good job CP... but we all know this will only last 2 weeks.

Why so mad? It's runescape, not life.

Who asked you? Runescape is life btw.

20gjvgw.png

well well well....it seemed like a boring trip... 100+ man pull and all you could get was 1 fight.

on a side note: more than the 50% percent of your topic is about how eop was "hiding" from you but tbh why do you guys wish to fight a clan that pulled 30-40 less than you?

No we wouldn't.

However we wouldn't start crashing every single clan with 30-40 less then us for 3 months and call ourselves pirates for doing so.

Considering EOP did a sign up trip and were saying things like "CP have entered in their final war where they shall be destroyed and closed by us" I was disapointed with your pull.

Now regarding our pull. No one is denying it, Complexity closed and ALOT of their members applied for us.

So we pulled 100/73 memberlist as we had 30ish applications who needed to attend an event before being accepted.

Whether we pull this much next week we'll find out.

Was an enjoyable trip but I much prefer pulling 50-65 and getting alot more action.

Our trip wasn't boring, well not as boring as hiding in single/lobby for 2 hours but i look forward to lower numbers next week.

We didn't had "signups" today and we never had 80, we peaked at 75. How can you be disapointed by our pull? We only have 92 members.

yeah 75 from 92 is good unless your cp who pulled like 70 last week with a 73 ml and not really any apps ? active clan is active

Why so mad? It's funny how someone can get so angry over a game ^.^

epidemic v2

Difference is Epidemic never had a clan close into them.

Good job CP... but we all know this will only last 2 weeks.

Why so mad? It's runescape, not life.

Who asked you? Runescape is life btw.

Nice life you got going there then.... haha Jk :)

well well well....it seemed like a boring trip... 100+ man pull and all you could get was 1 fight.

on a side note: more than the 50% percent of your topic is about how eop was "hiding" from you but tbh why do you guys wish to fight a clan that pulled 30-40 less than you?

No we wouldn't.

However we wouldn't start crashing every single clan with 30-40 less then us for 3 months and call ourselves pirates for doing so.

Considering EOP did a sign up trip and were saying things like "CP have entered in their final war where they shall be destroyed and closed by us" I was disapointed with your pull.

Now regarding our pull. No one is denying it, Complexity closed and ALOT of their members applied for us.

So we pulled 100/73 memberlist as we had 30ish applications who needed to attend an event before being accepted.

Was an enjoyable trip but I much prefer pulling 50-65 and getting alot more action.

Our trip wasn't boring, well not as boring as hiding in single/lobby for 2 hours but i look forward to lower numbers next week.

We didn't had "signups" today and we never had 80, we peaked at 75. How can you be disapointed by our pull? We only have 92 members.

yeah 75 from 92 is good unless your cp who pulled like 70 last week with a 73 ml and not really any apps ? active clan is active

Shut up already. Isn't your name like Cesar? ******* *** l0l0l0l0

20gjvgw.png

No we wouldn't.

Hey don't you live at 3235 N. N***********?

No we wouldn't.

No, 6910 N Austin chicago il 60634 moron. Call me if you want 1773-564-3256

20gjvgw.png

No we wouldn't.

Lmao! NO WAY! I live right across the street bruh. Aren't you that fat slob that never leaves his house and stays on his pc all day in that little dark room?

No we wouldn't.

Lmao! NO WAY! I live right across the street bruh. Aren't you that fat slob that never leaves his house and stays on his pc all day in that little dark room?

YA THATS ME!

20gjvgw.png

No we wouldn't.

YA THATS ME!

Hi

Its obvious that EOP is furious for sitting in single for 2 hours while getting 0 fights. Also if you can't tell by this CX didnt close into CP. ¤ Welcome to -[» [C]omple[X]ity «]- IRC Channel Complexity gonna reopen-Memorial Trip Next Saturday-Tell all Complexity about it Please Read

They just closed and about 15-20 of them decided to app for CP. They didnt merge into us. Unfortunately for you EOP i suspect you will be seeing alot of single in your future until the time you close.

Wait how the hell do you go from barely pulling 50 to pulling 70 to pulling 100? Wtf? jumping like 30+ pulls each weekend? Well anyways nise job, doesn't look like you got much of a fight though :happy:

Wait how the hell do you go from barely pulling 50 to pulling 70 to pulling 100? Wtf? jumping like 30+ pulls each weekend? Well anyways nise job, doesn't look like you got much of a fight though :happy:

Some CX decided to app for us giving us a huge boost for today.

20gjvgw.png