Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[>Corrupt Pures<] F2P Pk Trip 11/2010

Leech

@ idpur3, flaming a clan that could ruin your trip for years to come? and lol, you are in CP. End of story.

You and everyone else must be stupid if you guys expect us not to flame.

EOP have been flaming us, crashing our fights, following us at our preps and miniwars spamming "CP SLUMP?", hacking our forums, DDOSing our site/IRC, and putting spies in our clan. OBVIOUSLY there is going to be some flaming back towards them when we have been beating them for the past two weeks. Nobody cared if EOP did it to us so what the hell, of course we're gonna give them a taste of their own medicine.

Now stop embarrassing yourself because you have no idea what you're talking about and just do me the favor of getting off my topic.

I was talking about RoT, not EoP. and lol @ RSD.

It was a statement addressing everyone getting mad because we flame EOP back.

Yet you replied to me, whats your IQ? -10?

@ TehLumTab, I agree it does seem pretty gay, then again so does pink.

Yeah because I'm pretty sure ROT wouldn't dedicate their next few months to ruin our trips lol.

BTW, I'm pretty sure this is PURE-warfare, why don't you go hit up Runescape Community if you really retired from pure clanning bro.

Well really we wouldn't, but the essence of the matter is, don't bite off more than you can chew. I was talking about Epidemic and you idiots decide to drag my current clan into it. As for hitting up RSC because mains aren't allowed on PW, wouldn't that mean that 90% of your clan can't post on PW??

Yes and Epidemic closed if I'm not mistaken.

No it wouldn't, I don't see any mains on my ML do you?

I see quite a few mains actually, and Epidemic also achieved more in a year than CP has achieved in 4.

On my ML? Point them out for me please.

And no they really haven't lol. You must be a newfag, weren't you around when CP was #1? LOL just go back to main clanning you have no idea what you're talking about.

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@ idpur3, flaming a clan that could ruin your trip for years to come? and lol, you are in CP. End of story.

EOP have been flaming us, crashing our fights, following us at our preps and miniwars spamming "CP SLUMP?", hacking our forums, DDOSing our site/IRC, and putting spies in our clan. OBVIOUSLY there is going to be some flaming back towards them when we have been beating them for the past two weeks. Nobody cared if EOP did it to us so what the hell, of course we're gonna give them a taste of their own medicine.

Now stop embarrassing yourself because you have no idea what you're talking about and just do me the favor of getting off my topic.

Yeah because I'm pretty sure ROT wouldn't dedicate their next few months to ruin our trips lol.

BTW, I'm pretty sure this is PURE-warfare, why don't you go hit up Runescape Community if you really retired from pure clanning bro.

Well really we wouldn't, but the essence of the matter is, don't bite off more than you can chew. I was talking about Epidemic and you idiots decide to drag my current clan into it. As for hitting up RSC because mains aren't allowed on PW, wouldn't that mean that 90% of your clan can't post on PW??

I see quite a few mains actually, and Epidemic also achieved more in a year than CP has achieved in 4.

5* LEARN YOUR FACTS DAVE.

JESUS.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

And no they really haven't lol. You must be a newfag, weren't you around when CP was #1? LOL just go back to main clanning you have no idea what you're talking about.

Actually if you are referring to when CP and Fi were Ci I was in CP at the time, as well as during BH era. The only time CP actually ever had #1 f2p was in BH craters. As for the mains, you have a 45 def high council, and enough addy to replenish the lvl 30s with adamant armor for ever more.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

cp = epidemic v2

./facedesk

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Actually if you are referring to when CP and Fi were Ci I was in CP at the time, as well as during BH era. The only time CP actually ever had #1 f2p was in BH craters. As for the mains, you have a 45 def high council, and enough addy to replenish the lvl 30s with adamant armor for ever more.

Name? =0

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

You don't see what I'm asking right? ON THE ML. I have my pure on the memberlist but I still don't see any mains on my memberlist. Where was E at the time we were #1? huh..? exactly. Where's E now? exactly.

20gjvgw.png

Eric, ir0n0wn3r.

@ idpur3, where was CP when E was #1? hell where was CP when E was alive lmfao. and you should look at Cody's post.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

2yw7a4j.gif

sdasjd.jpg

ain't even mad. c you sunday. o wait

i dont even think we owe you an explanation since theres randoms that always come on cc and get kicked out

and ignore dave, the piece of **** that keeps going emo over "PAST CP WAS THE BEST CP EVER", i think i mentioned those past guys in what i said yesterday

looks like the haters keep coming at full force, they're not representing their clans, they're just asspained ex-members who have some blind hate for cp

I mean what do we even do? just report them since they will never have anything good to say about cp, immature bastards

2yw7a4j.gif

sdasjd.jpg

i dont even think we owe you an explanation since theres randoms that always come on cc and get kicked out

and ignore dave, the piece of **** that keeps going emo over "PAST CP WAS THE BEST CP EVER" type of guy, i think i mentioned those past guys in what i said yesterday

looks like the haters keep coming at full force, they're not representing their clans, they're just asspained ex-members who have some blind hate for cp

I mean what do we even do? just report them

Emo, hardly. and asspained? I'm actually quite glad to have quit when I did.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Eric, ir0n0wn3r.

@ idpur3, where was CP when E was #1? hell where was CP when E was alive lmfao. and you should look at Cody's post.

I don't think you can read. That kid's not on the memberlist lol.

20gjvgw.png

2yw7a4j.gif

sdasjd.jpg

Not sure if you're blind or what but clearly oZero is added and one sec...

homoboy3000231828.png

w/e

fisucks1.png

Hat_red.png
Proud Council of the Eruption of Pures

2yw7a4j.gif

sdasjd.jpg

homoboy3000231828.png

w/e

we killed multiple mains that were with us and i believe he was one of them, man i dont even know because i know we dont bring mains, because i would tell u gladly that we are, i hate hiding things

2yw7a4j.gif

sdasjd.jpg

homoboy3000231828.png

w/e

we killed multiple mains that were with us and i believe he was one of them, man i dont even know because i know we dont bring mains

101113200816a.png

homoboy3000231813.png

homoboy3000231853.png

www.eop-rs.com-1289093209-U67.png

homoboy3000231137.png

fisucks1.png

Hat_red.png
Proud Council of the Eruption of Pures

Eric, ir0n0wn3r.

Fighting DP for #5 with 75+ ops

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I don't understand why you'd space CC space on mains, you needed two cc's.

Thanks for letting me come on your trip CP, was fun getting 1 fight.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

2yw7a4j.gif

sdasjd.jpg

homoboy3000231828.png

w/e

we killed multiple mains that were with us and i believe he was one of them, man i dont even know because i know we dont bring mains

101113200816a.png

homoboy3000231813.png

homoboy3000231853.png

www.eop-rs.com-1289093209-U67.png

homoboy3000231137.png

i dont know how long you were there with us but trying to find one of those guys in 113 was a task and eventually most of them weren't there at the end

those other mains were completely random, but ill acknowledge ozero probably stayed longer than he should have because we killed so many scouts and stragglers through out the trip