Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[>Corrupt Pures<] F2P Pk Trip 11/2010

Leech

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep on merging/bringing mains/inviting complete randoms to pk with you, just so you can feel good about pulling high numbers. You are the epitome of a **** clan with no honor, and the extremes you'll go to just to keep even with other clans is beyond any that I have ever witnessed. The community is the most important aspect of a good clan, and in that case you're well behind the likes of Zenith, Chaotic, and Trepidition. Hopefully one day you'll be able to pull ahead.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Keep on merging/bringing mains/inviting complete randoms to pk with you, just so you can feel good about pulling high numbers. You are the epitome of a **** clan with no honor, and the extremes you'll go to just to keep even with other clans is beyond any that I have ever witnessed. The community is the most important aspect of a good clan, and in that case you're well behind the likes of Zenith, Chaotic, and Trepidition. Hopefully one day you'll be able to pull ahead.

and if you don't know, now you know, niggga.

fisucks1.png

Hat_red.png
Proud Council of the Eruption of Pures

cutie :wub: :wub:

Ir went from pulling 70 to 30 in one week. lol

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

We probably have the most active community out of all clans with the most active irc all day everyday our community is so vast and huge and yet we all know each other by rs name or by our in real life names. Your post just goes to show how ignorant you can be of the circumstances behind our pull and how Great our community is.

With a Core of 55+ Members who have been CP for a year+ and another 25 members who have been cp 2 years+

Considering you were in Ir you do not yet know what true community really is.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Ir went from pulling 70 to 30 in one week. lol

Myself leaving the game for good and Evan somewhat retiring had alot to do with that. But to know that you disregarded everything I said, and rather said something completely off-topic just assures me that even you know your own problems, and have no room to argue. That's the first step. :happy:

kanyecopy.jpg

backinmydaytrollingmeantsomething.jar

Your right, we don't have any honor, we stopped caring about what every clan thought about us, but all were trying to do now is keep things competitive and decent

We don't ask for anything in return but some competition, hate us all you want because we can both easily call eachother's clans **** and walk along

But what bothers me the most is that a clan like Ir who never stood a chance against Cp yet instigated flames and still does it doesn't even have the ability to fight us, is truly the most no honor

You have every right in the world to **** talk cp if you've got the ability to prove us wrong, but cmon man, that's just too damn low even for Ir, show us what you got, we stopped bothering with Ir awhile ago to show some sympathy since you made an honest mistake but know your place

Eop? foe? even fi can talk **** about us, we love it, we accept their challenge but for clans that NEVER had a place, or clans that are dead, their members just cannot have an opinion

Everyone else here had their say on us and we took it, but for you to sneak in **** like that is a ******* joke lol, you amuse me man, i feel for ir but not for you because you've probably screwed that clan over millions of times

We probably have the most active community out of all clans with the most active irc all day everyday our community is so vast and huge and yet we all know each other by rs name or by our in real life names. Your post just goes to show how ignorant you can be of the circumstances behind our pull and how Great our community is.

With a Core of 55+ Members who have been CP for a year+ and another 25 members who have been cp 2 years+

There is no ignorance here, I have personally witnessed you guys bringing mains and random pkers to go with you, just so you can keep up with your rivals. So yes, I do know your circumstances; you'll do anything just to keep up, and I mean anything.

The reason your core is still there is because, for whatever reason, they're looking for a clan who happens to do f2p, but will refuse to ever go out and do p2p. You are the only clan of that description, so they have no choice but to stay, to their dismay.

And lastly, our community is on a completely different level than yours. I'll let the things that have happened in the past speak for themself. :blush:

kanyecopy.jpg

Nice pull CP, looks like a bit of a boring trip though. :S

But with the numbers I can see why it'd be hard to get a fight.

Yea lol it was almost impossible getting fights after FOE

And we didn't want to crash any pure fights so instead we chose to crash Main Wars at GDZ :D

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Your right, we don't have any honor, we stopped caring about what every clan thought about us, but all were trying to do now is keep things competitive and decent

We don't ask for anything in return but some competition, hate us all you want because we can both easily call eachother's clans **** and walk along

But what bothers me the most is that a clan like Ir who never stood a chance against Cp yet instigated flames and still does it doesn't even have the ability to fight us, is truly the most no honor

You have every right in the world to **** talk cp if you've got the ability to prove us wrong, but cmon man, that's just too damn low even for Ir, show us what you got, we stopped bothering with Ir awhile ago to show some sympathy since you made an honest mistake but know your place

Eop? foe? even fi can talk **** about us, we love it, we accept their challenge but for clans that NEVER had a place, or clans that are dead, their members just cannot have an opinion

Everyone else here had their say on us and we took it, but for you to sneak in **** like that is a ******* joke lol, you amuse me man, i feel for ir but not for you because you've probably screwed that clan over millions of times

IR can't back it up because you bring 30+ randoms/mains to every trip, you ******* idiot. And in P2P, I know for a fact IR would rip you and your red d'hide and water bursts into shreds, so think of the whole picture here rather than being naive and idiotic.

kanyecopy.jpg

IR can't back it up because you bring 30+ randoms/mains to every trip, you ******* idiot. And in P2P, I know for a fact IR would rip you and your red d'hide and water bursts into shreds, so think of the whole picture here rather than being naive and idiotic.

As a dumb man once said.

"this is why we can beat anyone"

There is no ignorance here, I have personally witnessed you guys bringing mains and random pkers to go with you, just so you can keep up with your rivals. So yes, I do know your circumstances; you'll do anything just to keep up, and I mean anything.

The reason your core is still there is because, for whatever reason, they're looking for a clan who happens to do f2p, but will refuse to ever go out and do p2p. You are the only clan of that description, so they have no choice but to stay, to their dismay.

And lastly, our community is on a completely different level than yours. I'll let the things that have happened in the past speak for themself. :blush:

Don't even compare our community to yours. CP has the best community of any pure clan. If you were in CP, you'd know.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

im not talking about recently, im talking about ever, Ir is probably one of the worst clans ever to have existed, Cy knew when to give up but you guys are masochists, its a matter of decency to knock the ******** off that ir's bred in ever since it's opened

I thought ir would mature one day and give us a good ride but damn that only lasted 2 weeks, i give up on you guys, and in p2p? why would i waste 6 dollars to go on p2p? in 2010? Were reasonable gentlemen here

Dont you try to shove your "p2p is what matters" horseshit, because you've even been a trash heap in that too, tell me when you beat tlp because im certain 10 of them could kill 50 of you

What has Ir accomplished besides holding #7 p2p for the last 3 years ?

As a dumb man once said.

"this is why we can beat anyone"

When you see it, you'll **** brix.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

What has Ir accomplished besides holding #7 p2p for the last 3 years ?

Well, if you want to put it in terms of p2p, what has CP accomplished besides holding #999999 p2p for the last millenium?

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro