Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Have a look.

walli

how does it help? jw

i guess its cuz the system is longer? and lots of trouble..?

gj on reqs i guess won't help much since you're already the 2nd highest cb clan after TLP

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

I'm confused.

"- We DO NOT accept accounts with handcannon."

"*If you have 25-29 defence your stats must make up for it, We do not accept 30 Defence or above"

You can achieve a hand cannon at 27 defense. Something should be fixed there. I like the higher cash requirement as I believe it used to be 1m? Anyway, goodluck on all of the new stuff. Hopefully it leads to more future success ;)

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

I'm confused.

"*If you have 25-29 defence your stats must make up for it, We do not accept 30 Defence or above"

You can achieve a hand cannon at 27 defense. Something should be fixed there. I like the higher cash requirement as I believe it used to be 1m? Anyway, goodluck on all of the new stuff. Hopefully it leads to more future success ;)

It has been 3m for some time.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I'm confused.

It has been 3m for some time.

Ah ok.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility