Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just a lil' Monday

S U W 0 0 P

101122145757.png

(19:21:13) <@[Fi]John> .stats 405 gangster

(19:21:15) -[CC]RuneScript- *** [ 405 GANGSTER ]: Overall 1,390 | Att 75 | Def 75 | Str 97 | Cns 89 | Range 84 | Pray 53 | Mage 72 | Cook 61 | WC 78 | Fletch 99 | Fish 94 | FM 72 | Craft 63 | Smith 58 | Mine 60 | Agil 48 | Thieve 45 | Slay 41 | RC 48 | Bounty-Rogue 559 | FoG 2,317 | BA-Att 4,928 | BA-Heal 4,542 | BA-Def 4,248 | BA-Coll 3,996

Not trying to flame bait, but I noticed you're still complaining about CP mains, and here you are with one. That's being hypocritical. Glad you guys had fun though.

15zs5ro.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for unlocking the topic, lol @ drunk ^_^

You should start acting your age if you want to present EoP as a mature, smart and welcoming clan. Just my 2 cents, you're by far the most immature EoP user on this board and as 2nd we have S U W 0 0 P, but his at least smart and funny to troll :blush:

Well done EoP, had fun :laugh:

hey, thanks for the advice.

I was lol'ing at Drunk because he asked Karl to lock our pw topic for false information, despite our pictures, and quotes from your member. I guess that would actually make him the immature one for not being able to take a loss.

And ye Evan, there was a fight at graveyard which they won.

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

Thanks for unlocking the topic, lol @ drunk ^_^

You should start acting your age if you want to present EoP as a mature, smart and welcoming clan. Just my 2 cents, you're by far the most immature EoP user on this board and as 2nd we have S U W 0 0 P, but his at least smart and funny to troll :blush:

Well done EoP, had fun :laugh:

im sorry but the way you presented yourself on cp's last saturday topic makes there no room to talk.

i wasnt there looks like alot of arguing for my liking.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

2rr2vll.jpg

a pictures worth a thousand words

good fight but honestly you're claiming a fake win.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

2rr2vll.jpg

cp has mains with them too, so i dont see how pointing our 1 Eop main makes it false wins. not trying to start a fight just saying...

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

2rr2vll.jpg

cp has mains with them too, so i dont see how pointing our 1 Eop main makes it false wins. not trying to start a fight just saying...

show me a picture of a main in cp's cc from today

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

2rr2vll.jpg

was not there, so i wouldnt have pics, its a known fact that Eop/mm/fi/Cp bring mains to fights. prove me wrong thre?

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

2rr2vll.jpg

bridski.png

Bridski - 45 def

101122145757.png

bvb - 80 def

itrue musl1m was there too, hes 45 def.

If they aren't in your cc, they sure still have a habit of showing up to our fights and sniping us :happy:

Shoutout to 405 for ac'ing the CP mains.

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

Lol u guys ended so we went to the f2p prep don't make it sound we logged first so yeah fix that up

thx

Inb4ramisaclanhopperofl

we heard you guys had a prep vs zenith?? i think it was and so we decided to go to your world and give you the good lucks and so we ended =D

Cp fight was fun we had 5 less not to mention they're fall in of mains who rushed before cp did, then we got pushed from bhb low enough for our returners to own all cp and so that they're mains couldn't do much, after pushing them back into bhb we headed south to kill they're returners who thought the fight was still on ^.^

few mains

101122155723.png

cp getting pushed back

101122160347.png

cp gone

101122160504e.png

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

#bringingbackweekdaypktrips

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

2rr2vll.jpg

bridski.png

Bridski - 45 def

101122145757.png

bvb - 80 def

itrue musl1m was there too, hes 45 def.

If they aren't in your cc, they sure still have a habit of showing up to our fights and sniping us :happy:

Shoutout to 405 for ac'ing the CP mains.

lmfao, it's "omfg cp bringz dem damn mains" but when you have 1, its' "he was acing for us not attkn purez!" yeah okay buddy

craig_sig_finished.gif