Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just a lil' Tuesday

Preschool

Once again. You really don't have to flame CP. I understand that your making fake topics in order to slow the momentum of CP down but I mean really guys? Cmon now. You know that we cleared you today and the fight you mentioned was of you crashing us. Same with yesterday. Get real EOP.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again. You really don't have to flame CP. I understand that your making fake topics in order to slow the momentum of CP down but I mean really guys? Cmon now. You know that we cleared you today and the fight you mentioned was of you crashing us. Same with yesterday. Get real EOP.

We mentioned one thing and one thing only regarding CP on this topic: We crashed your fight, not because it's "no honour" but because you are simply annoying.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

err how is this a fake topic?? we got a vid of us beating mm and the "cluster we joined" and we did mention we only killed a few of both parts not everyone. everything looks real to me :blush:

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

I think I'll format this paragraph after yours to really show how **** CP is.

Once again. You really don't have to flame anyone. I understand that you think you're good because you had a +40 to your in one day but I mean really guys? Cmon now. You know that your 50s in mith won't last long, and the one weekend you will ever pull 100 you got no fights. Same old CP. get Real.

We got 4 fights :X and you sat in bh :confused: ?????

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

We have a vid and multiple pictures, CP have pictures of them killing 2 eop members at bh steps after we'd ended who were pking by themselves.

lmfao.

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

Ok. Let's get serious. You sat in Clan Wars for 20 minutes while MM was at dwarves waiting for you. Then, after you found out CP rushed us EOP ran up to try and get their cheap little win in because if you fought 1 on 1, you would have lost, why you might ask? Marty wasn't on to ddos or botnet us LoLoL. And uh, gg on the first fight (the only one, tbh)

Edit: Oh, once again. I would also like to thank 405 Gangster (who has Captain in the EoP CC) for some more loot.

*** [ DEFENCE ]: [ 405 Gangster ] lvl: 75 | exp: 1,273,122 (9.76% of 99)

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Ok. Let's get serious. You sat in Clan Wars for 20 minutes while MM was at dwarves waiting for you. Then, after you found out CP rushed us EOP ran up to try and get their cheap little win in because if you fought 1 on 1, you would have lost, why you might ask? Marty wasn't on to ddos or botnet us LoLoL. And uh, gg on the first fight (the only one, tbh)

Edit: Oh, once again. I would also like to thank 405 Gangster (who has Captain in the EoP CC) for some more loot.

*** [ DEFENCE ]: [ 405 Gangster ] lvl: 75 | exp: 1,273,122 (9.76% of 99)

we did fight mm 1 on 1 and the result was a victory in the favour of eop..l00k 4t 0ur v1d br0

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

some fun fights, but why did you sit in cw for 30 minutes after our first fight ? lol..

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

CP L2 Read the topic. They said they pushed you and MM to single, no cleared.

And Why is CP so suprised the EOP is crashing. They have been doing it for weeks. Don't get upset that once you step up to the big boy opts that you get crashed. You've known its been happening. Did you think EOP wouldn't crash you?

lol

maulerpixil1-1.gif